PDA

View Full Version : Liver Problems, Suspensions, and Injurys oh my!

Dubbz4president
07-26-2006, 07:21 AM
It was a month ago when I didn't consider liver problems a threat to WWE wrestlers. Now we have Lashley, The Great Kahli, and Matt Hardy who all have liver problems. Add on the injury with Angle and Mark Henry, throw in a couple of guys having fun (Sabu and RVD) and getting suspended, the WWE's superstars are dropping like flys. What do you guys think?

the phenomenal sid
07-26-2006, 07:25 AM
u forgot chris benoit

yankeesman77
07-26-2006, 07:47 AM
The fear of Liver Problems might be the thought of Hepatitus C. If that is the case then I really do help that anybody infected with the Liver Problems gets more info on this subject rather soon. and As For RVD and Sabu, they knew what they were doign was against the Wellness Program and RVD served his time I think RVD is free in just 3 days I think. Sabu admitted it was all of his fault which I gotta hand it to him to admitting to putting RVD up to this that showed major guts on his part to tell the truth and he didnt get hurt by any of this surprisingly enough. JBL and Benoit shall hopefully Heal up by September if not JBL then probaly will retire to commentating and Rey Mysterio has been workign through leg pain which shall result in leg surgery probably after Summer Slam.

stingfan5
07-26-2006, 08:45 AM
What about masters and Mercury

dezorr
07-26-2006, 12:12 PM
^^Wellness Program

Ethan Hunt
07-26-2006, 01:30 PM
WWE superstars endure a 280 Day / year schedule........and its showin off! They get really less time to unwind, and thus their bodies are retaliating

QUASI
07-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Sure seems to be a lot of "Liver Problems" going around in the E doesn't it?

Abhishek_Divekar
07-26-2006, 09:07 PM
WWE superstars endure a 280 Day / year schedule........and its showin off! They get really less time to unwind, and thus their bodies are retaliating

Agree with u.

Glen903
07-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Will somebody tell me whats up with LiL rey. A midget HW champ was stupid...