PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Tons Of Backstage RAW News Inside

John
02-23-2010, 08:05 AM
-- For those who have asked for the song that played during the freakin' awesome Shawn Michaels-Undertaker video package during RAW this week, you can listen to it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE That video package was awesome. Kevin Dunn is amazing. How about that Divas bull riding contest on RAW? No comment but good lord.

-- As noted earlier in our RAW spoiler report, there were talks on Sunday at the PPV to do tag-team title and women's title matches on RAW. Nothing was confirmed on Sunday night but they went with that plan when creative sat down during meetings prior to RAW.

-- As noted earlier, there was some talk backstage at RAW of having The Undertaker's pyro incident turned into an angle with Shawn Michaels being responsible. They did not acknowledge it on RAW this week so it appears they won't go that route. 'Taker vs. HBK (streak vs. career) is now confirmed for WrestleMania as we've been reporting for months now.

-- The current plan is for John Cena vs. Batista at WrestleMania obviously. It's interesting to note that they kept Triple H and Sheamus off RAW this week. Expect an angle between those two to begin next week leading to a match at WrestleMania.

Konan
02-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Oh thats crap idea i want both taker winning steak and also hbk in wwe.what exactly wwe want.they really want to retire hbk?or hbk himself want to quit from this business.if taker lose then its worse and pain ful for taker fans.its kinda embarrassment for this lagend.

LionDen
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
I found it strange that Sheamus was not on RAW and I made a thread about it in WWE Discussion.

Konan
02-23-2010, 02:15 PM
i guess he is neglected by wwe now then .lol

02-23-2010, 02:15 PM
ty

The Major
02-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Sheamus is an awesome wrestler, they need to use him wisely because if they just job him around then they are wasting talent. He Was a Good WWE Champion and im pissed that the Whole McCena Batishart Storyline to take it away from him.

rodman
02-23-2010, 05:10 PM
There is always the good old "outside interference" which can always make them both winners as long as it is done to both. Since both wrestlers have already made it clear they want time off after Wrestlemania what better way than to have them both "destroyed" by some new indestructable enemy ala Umaga or the Great Kali? Also sets them up to tag or Triple Threat.

DUKE NUKEM
02-23-2010, 08:25 PM
thanks for the post John

mikedudelang
02-24-2010, 03:06 AM
'The Streak' ends at Wrestlemania.