PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold To Be The Last Raw Host?

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-24-2010, 03:34 AM
The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter is reporting that Stone Cold Steve Austin might end up being Raw's final guest host. At this point, Austin is the last scheduled host of the show, and it's uncertain whether or not WWE will continue with the gimmick. Originally, the plan was to end the guest host angle at Wrestlemania, but in light of TNA moving to Monday nights, WWE is considering an extension of the angle to combat TNA's efforts.

LionDen
02-24-2010, 05:24 AM
I am personally not fond of the host anymore but Stone Cold nd Rock should be awesome.

DUKE NUKEM
02-24-2010, 07:17 AM
thanks for the update

Konan
02-24-2010, 11:45 AM
i guess the whole fans of wwe still waiting for those .thanks for the post

LionDen
02-24-2010, 03:17 PM
i guess the whole fans of wwe still waiting for those .thanks for the post

The RAW ratings for those shows will be off the hook IMO and if the Rock does what he says he will do (bring back Attitude era), it will be awesome.

Big Evil
02-24-2010, 05:40 PM
I hope for our sake they do let Rock have control over creative aspects when he hosts because we need that attitude infusion and it would take a guy like the Rock, viewing from outside the company, to see the problems and come in to change them. I just hope he holds to his word.

hardcoregamer16
02-24-2010, 05:58 PM
if The Rock does what he says and it works do u think Vince would give Rock a creative role backstage, it would be better than him making really bad kid movies?

Dilph
02-24-2010, 07:35 PM
let Stonecold take the Comish job back to end the guest host storyline.

ClayMation
02-24-2010, 09:15 PM
if The Rock does what he says and it works do u think Vince would give Rock a creative role backstage, it would be better than him making really bad kid movies?

that aint gonna happen man, as cool as that would be. His kid movies do suck, but he is a movie star now. He wouldnt settle for a backstage role after having all this stardom. I would love to see the Rock come back every now and then, like Stone Cold used to do. I am waiting for those hosts big time (Rock and Austin) after that, i dont really care.