PDA

View Full Version : WWE NXT Results for February 23rd, 2010

Brandon
02-24-2010, 04:17 AM
Sorry, but I missed the first bit, but I got the last part of the first promo. Daniel Bryan is in the ring, he is playing to the crowd and taunting Miz and trying to get him to come out of the ring. He continues, only to be cut off by the Awesome One. Out comes The Miz, who tries to get the crowd on his side. Saying that Bryan has no charisma, he is not entertaining at all. He really does look like a Star Wars nerd though. Miz asks the crowd if they are entertained. They say yes, but Miz says no as he slaps Bryan across the face. The opening promo ends after a replay, with Bryan saying that he will slap Miz back.

And then we get an Elimination Chamber recap.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Striker and Bryan are backstage during the break. He says that he will get to the Miz, and that he slaps a lot harder then The MIz does. We also get the announcement that Chris Jericho will get Daniel Bryan in the ring.

Michael Tarver comes out alongside Carlito, who puts him over strongly, as we go to a video for Mr. 1.9 Seconds. Captain Charisma and Heath Slater come out. This just brings him to the ring for a tag team match, we then go to a video for the Rockstar without the instruments.

Heath Slater and Christian vs. Michael Tarver and The Miz
Slater starts with a pin on Carlito, but Carlito gets a kick to the midsection. Tag to Tarver who sends Slater across the ring, but he manages to get him back. He then lands a midsection punch and a right hand. Tarver gets the advantage and then lands a kick to the midsection and a pin. Tag to Carlito as he comes in and goes for the pin. The crowd is behind Slater as Carlito gets a sleeper holdf before willing himself up only to get knocked back down. Tarver is back in and gets a hold, pulling his neck back and the knee in his back. Christian is in and hits a Missile dropkick on Carlio. KILLSWITCH ATTEMPT. Back Suplex. Christian gets out and Carlito goes for the springboard. Killswitch Attempt. Tarver is in. Flying Elbow. Slater knocks Carlito from the ring and then we get a Killswitch. Pin and Win. They then celebrate.

WINNERS: Christian and Heath Slater.

We get a look at rookie and pro pairings. CM Punk and The Party Boy taking on R-Truth and his Rookie.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CM Punk's Music as the Straight Edge Society accompany Darren Young, the East Coast Party Boy. CM Punk doesn't understand why he is here. He says Luke Gallows and Serena are his rookies, and if he wants to be mentored by Punk, he must accept the Straight Edge Lifestyle.

David Otunga is in a video package. The people in my stream, chatroom are saying that they alreadyhate this guy. R-Truth comes out first and sings his theme song as David Otunga just walks down to the ring, looking all business as Todd Grisham and Michael Cole say that. They get ready to go at it, as the music stops. Collar and Elbow tie up.

Darren Young with the Straight Edge Society vs. David Ottunga with R-Truth
Young gets early advantage before getting take over by David Otunga. Otunga gets the win. Wow, that was quick. Finisher is a turning spinebuster. Original. That was suprisingly quick.

Earlier tonight video before advertising the Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RAW Rebound. John Cena Promo. Highlights of Elimination Chamber. John Cena losing yadayada. Just go read the RAW Live Coverage. Out comes WaydeBarret and Chris Jericho, making their way to the ring, they hype up this next match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Next week, we will see WWE Pro Matt Hardy and Rookie, James Gabriel. Chris Jericho gets the mike and says he doesn't want her to introduce him. He wants Barrett to do it. He then says something in his crappy accent. He says that it is an honor, only for Jericho to cut him off.

Out comes The Miz first as Bryan plays to the crowd as he comes down to the ring. He then plays to the crowd as he comes ahead of Miz, who does not loom happy.

RAW HYPE

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Daniel Bryan with The Miz vs. Chris Jericho with Wayne Barrett
Jericho mouths off to the Rookie as he pushes him, they push each other back forth as Jericho grabs the advantage, not happy with Bryan. Back suplex and Sleeper Hold for Jeracho and Bryan works himself up. They push each other up as he rolls Jericho up, only to cop an enzuiguri. Jericho pins Bryan in the corner and drives his shoulder into the midsection. Barret with Striker, he then cops a kick to the head, Bryan runs the ropes, and gets the crowd excited. He then gets the pin, Jericho kicks out. Jericho rolls out of the ring! SUICIDE DIVE! BUT JERICHO THROS HIM INTO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! Bryan is up first as he springboards from the top rope! Walls of Jericho attempt as Bryan rolls through and grapevines the leg and pushes it back. CODEBREAKER! Rookies looking on. Walls of Jericho with knee on the back of the head.

WINNER: Chris Jericho.

The Miz climbs into the ring and begins beating on Bryan with kicks anbd punches before slamming his head into the mat. He says that Bryan shouldn't disrespect him. For what the match was given, it was fucking epic. Recapping the match, as Cole shows off his Color Commentating skills, he should do this for a living.

Matt Striker with the 6 other NXT Rookies. He says this is unique and the future. They recap the show.

Hope you enjoyed my coverage.

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Hmm...:think: seems interesting so far.

Kellie
02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
thanks for the coverage Gards

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-24-2010, 08:39 AM
You did a great job Gardsypoo. Thank you

LionDen
02-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Why the hell was Miz so much on the show and pushed so much .... is his popularity increasing and I am missing it?

Konan
02-24-2010, 10:17 AM
NXT was horrible! The blatant dis-respect by many of the WWE talent was beyond bullshit. I knew when someone was in cvharacter or not and ALOT of those jabs were below the belt. It seemed that most of the pros didnt even want anythin to do with the "Rookies", Matt Striker is a never was that would crap all over the guys when they were asled to cut promos...Who the hell is Matt Striker a never was that played a teacher gimmick, big deal he didnt even last on the roster and got moved to the c section of the broadcast team. If anyone missed the show be greatful...you probably used the time much better. Aint watchin that shit ever again.

Smartmark
02-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Thanx for the coverage Gards. I'm really glad I didn't wasted my time watching it.

LionDen
02-25-2010, 08:03 AM
I finally watched the show and I have to say I liked it. These young superstars are going to bring alot to WWE. The only thing I did not like was Carlito wrestling, he is so sloppy. I would have also liked to see someone other than Miz with Bryan although if they are using him as a jobber for Bryan then all is good lol