PDA

View Full Version : What did u think of NXT

Pumphrey94
02-25-2010, 12:47 AM
just wondering what everyone thought i liked it and think they can go alote of derections with it cant wait too see how CM Punk ends up doin lol

Smartmark
02-25-2010, 01:02 AM
I didn't see it, but as I read from the coverage, I can't see how this was any good.

Besides, I thought it was going to be a rookie show, so what did all the big WWE stars do there?? :eek:

Pumphrey94
02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
they can wrestle too

Kage
02-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Cm Punk was the best lol. Miz/Danielson should be interesting. The rest were kinda just meh... I just don't see much of a reason to watch besides getting a laugh from Punk.

Smartmark
02-25-2010, 01:51 AM
they can wrestle too

What do you mean?

I know they can wrestle, lol! My point was that NXT was suppose to be a rookie show. So my question was why Miz, Punk and Jericho was on it

flamesoffury
02-25-2010, 04:21 AM
What do you mean?

I know they can wrestle, lol! My point was that NXT was suppose to be a rookie show. So my question was why Miz, Punk and Jericho was on it

Each rookie is being "trained" by a pro/wwe wrestler.

Smartmark
02-25-2010, 04:50 AM
^^ Ok, Thanx for sorting that out

LionDen
02-25-2010, 08:19 AM
I finally watched the show and I have to say I liked it, especially the Jericho / Bryan match. These young superstars are going to bring alot to WWE. The only thing I did not like was Carlito wrestling, he is so sloppy. I would have also liked to see someone other than Miz with Bryan although if they are using Miz as a jobber for Bryan then all is good lol

CarnivoreJ
02-25-2010, 06:38 PM
They are probably not using Miz as a jobber, but after watching this show I am glad Miz and Bryan are paired up. Their storyline should be the most interesting thing on the show.

I really loved it, that match with Bryan and Jericho was a sweet little 6 minute match, and though I knew Jericho would win, I enjoyed seeing a competitive match to make Bryan look good.

This show is much better than ECW and it allows WWE to explore a lot of storylines and avenues ECW didn't allow. We will see tag team matches with thrainer trainee vs trainer trainee, which should be fun... we will see some rookie vs. rookie stuff (though at least Bryan is not a rookie) and some Superstar vs. Rookie stuff, it just has so many dynamics and it will at some point be a competition to see who gets to move up it sounds like, though that may change depending on how the show does.

I'll certainly be watching this it was better than Raw has been of late.

Fred_Anderson
03-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I liked it. I enjoyed seeing the way the different Superstars interacted with the rookies, especially Miz and Danielson. CM Punk was great also, and I think David Otunga is a future star. I can't wait until this week's episode, and I certainly prefer this over ECW.

LionDen
03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll certainly be watching this it was better than Raw has been of late.

lol That is the truth but hopefully RAW will pick up now that the Monday Night Wars will begin again.