PDA

View Full Version : Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb *Caution: Picture could make you Sick*

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-26-2010, 05:33 AM
A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mxlkeg.jpg

DailyTelegraph.com.au

Big Evil
02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Wow that is freaky. Still I didn't know that a human can impregnate an animal... if that was the case here. **Goes to puke**

DUKE NUKEM
02-26-2010, 07:48 PM
thats some carzy stuff thanks for the post krist

Smartmark
02-27-2010, 04:52 PM
I think that's really a coincidence, like the fish they caught in Japan that had a human-like face.

Still a bit freaky though.....

Ehhh..Thanx for posting Kirst :shifty:

Black Widow
02-27-2010, 07:42 PM
What are those kiwis doing to the sheep..

Jodes
03-01-2010, 12:07 PM
that is really freaky :shifty:

scorpionf
03-06-2010, 12:01 PM
wow, that is freaky... I feel bad for the poor thing though, it will probably have heaps of health problems as it gets older due to the mutations :(

Swinny
03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
wow, that is freaky... I feel bad for the poor thing though, it will probably have heaps of health problems as it gets older due to the mutations :(

Um... sorry to break it to you, but it's already dead. If you read the article, it didn't survive the birth.

This is pretty fucked-up though, it's more than likely a coincidence, but a pretty fucked-up one nonetheless.

scorpionf
03-08-2010, 11:18 AM
I didn't see that it was already dead....

Although it does make you wonder what if it had survived then

Bubala
03-15-2010, 03:31 AM
That face looks a little hinky. Like it was made of wax or something. It looks very masky. I suspect some zealots wanting to save someone from something fabricated this to imply Beelzebub is on his way. Afterall most depictions of the devil are man-goat things, kind of suspiciously like Pan the Satyr...but that's another debate.

Swinny
03-15-2010, 03:59 AM
That face looks a little hinky. Like it was made of wax or something. It looks very masky. I suspect some zealots wanting to save someone from something fabricated this to imply Beelzebub is on his way. Afterall most depictions of the devil are man-goat things, kind of suspiciously like Pan the Satyr...but that's another debate.

Yeah, but a devil that's half man-half goat is frightening... a half man-half sheep devil... not so much, lol.

"Oh no! It's Satan... and he's all... fluffy!"

I'm not sure where I'm going with this... but anyway... :P

Bubala
03-15-2010, 04:46 AM
Yeah, but a devil that's half man-half goat is frightening... a half man-half sheep devil... not so much, lol.

"Oh no! It's Satan... and he's all... fluffy!"

I'm not sure where I'm going with this... but anyway... :P

ANY creature that looks like a man did his doodah with another species is frightening. I'm just wondering what would make a guy stick his dipstick in a lamb-chop?