PDA

View Full Version : Funniest person in TNA, new belts in TNA, more

Konan
03-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Eric Bischoff has answered another batch of fan questions on his Facebook page. Here are some highlights:

Was Meng as crazy as his on screen character – "He had his moments. For the most part he was (and still is) one of the kindest and gentlest people you would ever want to meet. Unless you were a rude and disrespectful ass, in which case you would wish you were a world class track star."

Honky Tonk Man suing TNA and Bubba – "HTM is a joke."

Is Jeremy Borash the Most Obnoxious person in wrestling? – "Without a doubt!"

More Obnoxious than Honky Tonk Man? – "Jeremy is obnoxious...HTM is a douche bag. I will take obnoxious any day!"

Would he still be in WWE right now if Vince was not an "ass" to him – "Vince wasn't an "ass" to me. I enjoyed working at WWE and am grateful to this day for the opportunity. I really enjoyed my time there. It was just time to move on."

Which 3 people he would sign from WWE – "Answered this on Bubba a few weeks ago: Randy Orton, John Cena and Chris Jericho"

On Invading RAW – "That might be a little hard to do at the moment...but it would be fun!"

Will he be at the TNA houseshow in Hattiesburg in March – "I may try. My schedule is very tight in March, but I would like to start going to some house shows soon!"

Why can't he play a "good guy" boss for once – "Because I really am an evil prick and not a good enough actor to pull off a different character!"

Funniest person and creative person backstage in TNA – "Jay Lethal HANDS DOWN the funniest person Ive ever been around!"

How long will it take for TNA to get the same ratings as WWE – "Not sure. Its going to take a lot of had work and a major commitment in many different levels. Time will tell."

Introducing a TV Title in TNA – "IMO we need to make the belts we have more important before introducing new ones."

Working with old faces and new faces in TNA – "Having a blast working with everyone!"

Taking more shots at WWE – "Only when the moment hits me!!!"

Who was the best wrestler in WCW – "Too hard to say. There were so many great ones who were great in different ways. Sting, Flair, Hogan, certainly had the most long term impact, but early Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit and Eddie was a highlight for me as a fan. And then there was Avalanche. Ok...just having fun!"

NODQ

03-01-2010, 01:56 PM
ty

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Scott Steiner is the funniest man EVER Lethal is meh

FFDPKnucklehead
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Eric Bischoff has answered another batch of fan questions on his Facebook page. Here are some highlights:

Introducing a TV Title in TNA – "IMO we need to make the belts we have more important before introducing new ones."

Easy E, you're not off to a great start there, especially since we all know you and Hogan don't like women's wrestling.

DUKE NUKEM
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
thanks for the post Konan

Smartmark
03-02-2010, 03:00 AM
Thanx for Posting Konan!

Travicity
03-02-2010, 03:30 AM
He seems like an ok guy when answering some of those.