PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin doesn't think TNA will "catch" WWE

Konan
03-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Steve Austin has been answering fan questions on his Twitter page (steveaustinBSR) and here are some highlights...

Steve Austin on Haku - sweetheart of a guy. just dont mess with him. everybody respected haku. everybody.

Steve Austin watches ROH - i saw a joe vs kobashi match on a roh dvd that was damn good.

Steve Austin on TNA catching WWE - they will never catch wwe. they need to be different than wwe. i wish them luck. competition is good.

Steve Austin more on ROH - i like their show. they have a pretty good mix of talented workers. some are damn good actually.

Steve Austin on Mr. Kennedy being fired - i think he has a lot of potential. he needed a little more freedom to do his own thing.

chikovolcom_1704
03-05-2010, 04:36 AM
thanks man

Travicity
03-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Some nice posts ive always like him and the rock and mostly everyone from that attitude era. From the topic title I thought it was gonna be worse. But it's pretty good stuff. Damn good :P

DUKE NUKEM
03-05-2010, 07:35 PM
thanks for the post John

matjunkie1
03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
i dont think they will catch them, but you never know. Steve is the man though! Maybe he should come back in a wheel chair?