PDA

View Full Version : The Most AWESOME-EST Signing TNA has secured! RVD Signing Thread

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-04-2010, 09:36 PM
SpikeTV has posted the following on its official Twitter account: "RT @TNA_FANS: HULK HOGAN confirms "Mr. Monday Night" RVD has signed with TNA Wrestling! http://bit.ly/cZ9HmK @SPIKE_TV"

WZ

Smartmark
03-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Hmmm! Good for TNA!

Thanx for posting Kirst!!

Kellie
03-04-2010, 10:21 PM
WOW TNA sign another hasbbeen .. good for them!

Smartmark
03-04-2010, 10:29 PM
^^ Ehh...hasbeen? :eek:

RVD is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. Not TNA's fault that WWE doesn't see that

DUKE NUKEM
03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
very cool thanks Krist

Swinny
03-04-2010, 10:48 PM
WOW TNA sign another hasbbeen .. good for them!

RVD's ability hasn't went down at all. In his last WWE run he was just as solidly great as he's always been. And in his Royal Rumble appearance he looks great. He's FAR from a hasbeen.

This is definitely a great signing for TNA though. Gets me a bit more interested now, which is something they sure as hell need to do if they don't start putting on better shows.

ClayMation
03-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Thank God...wrestling needs RVD, wherever he is. I think he will be better off in TNA anyways.

Greg
03-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Jeff Hardy!?!?!?! I thought Matt said Jeff hasnt signed with anyone? Sorry for the Hi-jack.. It was in the video!!

I can wait to see RVD come back!!! Its about time!!

Kage
03-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Yes! Raw just lost a viewer right here!

ArJay
03-05-2010, 03:34 AM
When is TNA gonna learn that less is more? Don't get me wrong I love RVD, but this is just one more person taking time away from several people who already are losing time due to all these recent signings.

Smartmark
03-05-2010, 03:37 AM
^^ I agree a bit, but what TNA really need to do to retain their fans now is to stop the stupid storylines with those old bastards and give those who actually can wrestle some decent ringtime.

Kennedy, Pope, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Angle, Kendrick +++

Swinny
03-05-2010, 03:39 AM
When is TNA gonna learn that less is more? Don't get me wrong I love RVD, but this is just one more person taking time away from several people who already are losing time due to all these recent signings.

I agree with you, to a degree, but RVD is the one signing I definitely like. There are plenty of guys that never should have been signed and are taking up room for other wrestlers to advance their careers, but I think RVD will still fit in nicely.

Travicity
03-05-2010, 04:05 AM
This is good im excited will be watching Monday. I like RVD's talent but not his ego. Who knows could be more Moore/Helms/Jeff/Sabu.

scorpionf
03-06-2010, 11:50 AM
YAY!! RVD will be awesome in TNA! :)

Greg
03-06-2010, 07:52 PM
In the first 5 minutes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfPtl8j6Sw

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Rob Van Dam recently did an interview with 100.9 The Farm and had the following to say concerning the rumor of his TNA signing:

"Officially guys, no, I haven't signed anything officially. However, the talks have been very, very good lately. I'm sure I will be speaking to them a lot more today as well. I'd say there is a pretty good probability that you should tune in Monday night on Spike. Officially as of now, although rumors are everywhere that I have signed, it is not official at this moment."

WZ