PDA

View Full Version : Why Majority of PPV's are hosted in USA/Canada??

Abhishek_Divekar
07-26-2006, 09:21 PM
We every body know dat wwe is crowd favorite not only in American continent but also in other continents. WWE can afford to make their wrestlers fly to different parts of the world. This will make WWE more popular n make FIFA know dat somebody is in their competition. Huge cricket n fifa stadiums may provide wwe a good place for hostin.
I think WWE should obt this n make their future more bright.......

the phenomenal sid
07-27-2006, 04:27 AM
maybe.i see ur point being an indian too.but cost wise it is too damn expensive,& fifa is an international body consisting of many nations but wwe is just a family business.see my point.so they just do promotional tours and not full shows dude.that would make them thoroughly bankrupt.imagine them flying every second week to india or australia!!!

Ethan Hunt
07-27-2006, 06:11 AM
WWE is a CT based Wrestling Promotion. And the prime viewership of WWE programming is dominantly in USA and Canada. Speaking of infrastructure, US, and Canada have many more Indoor arenas, domes etc.

I think the main reason behing them not performing PPVs abroad is the Entertainment tax levied upon them by the Local Govt. It could see WWE go bonkers.

bad_meetz_evil
07-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Speaking of infrastructure, US, and Canada have many more Indoor arenas, domes etc.

True, once they came over here in the late 90's we kept a ring in the middle of a soccer arena and covered the grass. :rolleyes:

Ian Diago
07-29-2006, 09:36 PM
but they arrange da tours to other country......