PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Note Concerning Chris Jericho & Thoughts on Goldust

John
03-05-2010, 04:58 PM
- WNW reader Zeggy sent the following… Hi, Jericho posted this on twitter:"I really dug the match with Goldust last night. Hes in the best shape of his life and is as good as anybody in the WWE. Very underrated.."

DUKE NUKEM
03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
thanks for the post John

Big Evil
03-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Well its nice to see Jericho being a consummate professional... and I agree I think Goldust isn't used well. Too bad he didn't sign with WWE when they offered him main-event status, and went to TNA instead... that might have screwed him.

deadmanwalkin
03-06-2010, 05:33 PM
they realize he's awesome specially if jericho says he's main event level they just don't want to use him

Big Evil
03-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah that is a problem nowadays... the WWE doesn't use the talent they have properly. They use backstage politics and favoritism to decide the directions the company goes. Look at the Triple H/Sheamus friendship, and how Sheamus has already been WWE Champion. Come to think of it, I'm surprised Triple H HASN'T been chasing the title recently. They should change the way they do things to where they evaluate the talent evenly and decide who can lead by what they are actually capable of.

Konan
03-06-2010, 08:13 PM
kinda worse wrestler .thanks for the update

ClayMation
03-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Yeah that is a problem nowadays... the WWE doesn't use the talent they have properly. They use backstage politics and favoritism to decide the directions the company goes. Look at the Triple H/Sheamus friendship, and how Sheamus has already been WWE Champion. Come to think of it, I'm surprised Triple H HASN'T been chasing the title recently. They should change the way they do things to where they evaluate the talent evenly and decide who can lead by what they are actually capable of.

YES YES YES. Couldnt agree more with you BE :) *Reputation added* lol