PDA

View Full Version : Report: Morale low heading into Monday's Impact?

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Credit: F4WOnline

Bryan Alvarez is reporting that, just days prior to this Monday's Impact, morale is "way down" in the TNA locker room.

While there has always been some skepticism about how the presence of aging wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair would affect the product, the concerns came to a head in response to the booking of the final Thursday Impact episode.

Numerous wrestlers felt TNA totally missed the mark in terms of promotion, failing to establish the upcoming Monday night special as must-see (including virtually no hype for the various surprises) and also failing to hype the Destination X PPV.

NoDQ

Travicity
03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Well this isnt good at all and it's good there concerned over the elderly are they not listening to the fans?. But yes I don't think there has been much promotion at all it seems there was more for the first Monday show a few month's ago and Destination X is an X Division based PPV and what made TNA. Well was sort of until it changed and there's been nothing leading up to highlighting that PPV of what made TNA and it just seems they're advertising the elderly and not the other aspects of what TNA really is and what they really need to show.

DUKE NUKEM
03-07-2010, 07:19 AM
thanks for the post Krist

Relapse
03-07-2010, 07:55 AM
TNA is going LIVE every monday right, its not going to be like pre-recorded? I can't remember. I have missed wrestling A LOT over the past month or so.

Anyways, WWE isn't really packing a big card or anything for RAW so TNA should just try to put on a good show and not to and over do anything. A few people in TNA needs to focus on what's better for TNA and not what's better for certain people. (Won't name anybody specific lol)

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2010, 08:11 PM
it'll be taped with the odd Live show thrown in

Konan
03-14-2010, 07:41 AM
thanks for the update

Will
03-15-2010, 04:36 AM
it'll be taped with the odd Live show thrown in

Isn't it going to be rotated week by week with live and taped shows? Similar to what raw did before the Monday night wars.

Swinny
03-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Isn't it going to be rotated week by week with live and taped shows? Similar to what raw did before the Monday night wars.

Yeah, it is. Which I think is a pretty stupid idea... if they want to come anywhere close to competing, they gotta go all-or-nothing, basically.