PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg says Hulk Hogan is "full of crap"

Konan
03-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Thanks to PWTorch.com for the following recap:

Former WWE and WCW World Heavyweight champion Bill Goldberg shot down any questions on whether he’ll be returning to pro wrestling, specifically TNA, by saying Hulk Hogan is “full of crap” for suggesting Goldberg has talked to TNA. Goldberg was interviewed by the Tulsa (Okla.) World newspaper to promote his appearance on “Celebrity Apprentice,” and the reporter brought up a comment Hogan said in January trying to make TNA seem hip and happening that the company hoped to bring in Goldberg. “Pardon my French, but Hulk Hogan’s full of crap because I was never in negotiations with TNA,” Goldberg said. “Do I see myself getting back in the wrestling ring? I’m 43 years old. Do I want to be Ric Flair? Do I want to be Hulk Hogan? In the twilight of my life, do I want to be running around in my underwear trying to injure people? Absolutely not.”

Goldberg said having a small child has changed his perspective to where it’s not about himself, but providing for his family. “(Wrestling) was a stage in my life, a wonderful stage. Do I ever see it happening again? You never say never, but I don’t see it likely by any stretch of the imagination,” Goldberg said. “I’m putting together chicken nuggets that are shaped like dinosaurs for my kid and I’m watching ‘SpongeBob’ as opposed to sitting up at the gym, thinking about myself. I’ve just kind of moved on, and I don’t see it happening.”

NODQ

Slayer_X
03-08-2010, 07:22 AM
very disrespectful . goldberg is a douche

Smartmark
03-08-2010, 07:45 AM
^^ He is a douchebag because? :eek:

It's Hogan whos' disrespectful! Thinking he can do anything and get everything he wants.

Thanx for the post Konan!

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Um...ok...and we needed to know his opinion why? We all know Hogan is a Loser that is full of shit.

Thanks Konan

John
03-08-2010, 08:00 AM
^ But Goldberg didnt deserve his stint in WCW now, Did he?

Smartmark
03-08-2010, 08:16 AM
^^ Goldberg is 10 times the man and wrestler Hogan ever will or has been

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-08-2010, 08:31 AM
^ But Goldberg didnt deserve his stint in WCW now, Did he?

I never said he did or didn't. I was saying why did we need to know? We all think that of Hogan so it's nothing new.

LionDen
03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
I'd like to see Goldberg back in the ring but he is older. I wonder if he would return if enough money was thrown at him.

scorpionf
03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I was never really a fan of Goldberg, but it would be interesting to see if he ever does return to the ring. It will proabbly come down to how much $$$ is thrown his way.

Would be interesting to see if Hogan comments in reply to this though.

muzi
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I do not like Goldberg, I do not like Hogan, but I respect Goldberg more than Hogan right now...Hogan did a tremendous job back in the 80.ies and 90-ies but he's a joke right now!

Goldberg can manage to keep himself out of competition cause he knows where his place is and what would be ridiculous

DUKE NUKEM
03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
thanks for the post Konan

Swinny
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Finally, a wrestler who knows his place and knows when it's time to hang up his boots. I gained some respect for Goldberg here.