PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Scheduled to Kick Off Tonight's RAW

Kellie
03-08-2010, 11:17 PM
WWE just announced this afternoon that The Undertaker will open tonight's live RAW from Portland, Oregon. Taker will be responding to Shawn Michaels and furthering the storyline for their match at WrestleMania.

Also announced for RAW tonight is Vince McMahon vs. John Cena, Ted DiBiase vs. Legacy in a handicap match and Criss Angel as special guest host.

IW

Swinny
03-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Well... so much for competing with TNA's "big first five minutes" the whole first five minutes of RAW will now just be Undertaker's entrance, lol.

Y0UR Messiah
03-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Shouldn't it be Randy Orton vs Legacy?

Greg
03-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Shouldn't it be Randy Orton vs Legacy?

Yeap!!!! Cause Legacy is Cody and Ted. lol

Bubala
03-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Wow such hatin on Taker! What he ever do to you? At least Taker earned his way up the ranks, he didn't have to marry for it. I'm always thrilled to see him visit RAW.I'll always choose the Deadman over that loud, bald headed horse's ass Hogan. Criss Angel? Big fan, and by the way I actually suggested Criss Angel do something with WWE about a year before the Guest host thing started. Surprised it actually happened...does anybody else hope he makes Hornswoggle disappear, and forget how to make him come back. :hand goes up:

Swinny
03-09-2010, 07:21 AM
Wow such hatin on Taker! What he ever do to you? At least Taker earned his way up the ranks, he didn't have to marry for it. I'm always thrilled to see him visit RAW.I'll always choose the Deadman over that loud, bald headed horse's ass Hogan. Criss Angel? Big fan, and by the way I actually suggested Criss Angel do something with WWE about a year before the Guest host thing started. Surprised it actually happened...does anybody else hope he makes Hornswoggle disappear, and forget how to make him come back. :hand goes up:

Um... Who was hating on 'Taker? lol.