PDA

View Full Version : New Plans for the Two Winners of WWE NXT and Season 2

Konan
03-11-2010, 03:40 PM
WWE has discussed ending this season of NXT with giving Daniel Bryan a contract for the RAW brand and giving David Otunga a contract for SmackDown. No word yet on what will happen with the rest of the roster.

As noted before here on WNZ, WWE had talked about having second generation stars on the next season of NXT and to feature Kaval (Low-Ki) on the next season. As of now the plan is to feature Kaval and Brett DiBiase as the two top stars on season two.

Kage
03-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Otunga? Really? He's botched a lot in the matches I've seen him in. I'd rather have Gabriel or Barret. Otunga is just garbage.

devils-shadow
03-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Otunga is ok, I think the main reason they will have him win one of the contracts is for the media attention, given who his fiance is

Smartmark
03-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanx for Posting Konan!

I really hope Danielson gets pushed like he deserves!

ArJay
03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Otunga is ok, I think the main reason they will have him win one of the contracts is for the media attention, given who his fiance is

Plus he was on a reality show like the Miz was. (I Love New York) Regardless, I agree with Kage Otunga is garbage. I'd rather see Barrett or hell even Sheffield.