PDA

View Full Version : Most Insane Spot you've seen.

Ethan Hunt
07-27-2006, 06:25 AM
Whats the most insane move or spot you have ever seen?

Matt Hardy's Side Effect to Edge off the stage was awsome, as was Shane O Mac's huge elbow drop off the scaffolding at Summerslam 2000! Obviously Mick Foley's huge spot in the HIAC match with Taker is up there too.

whats yours?

the phenomenal sid
07-27-2006, 07:47 AM
how about shane o jumping off that 20 foot ladder to land on kane in that ambulance match???
that taker-foley one is the best so is the hhh-foley one where foley gets back dropped int othe ring from the top of the cell.i would also say this one where rock double rock bottomed hhh & shane-o-mac on a table.also when edge speared jeff hardy in mid air was awesome and last time in that cage match where matt hardy leg dropped on edge from the cage top or eddie frog splashed jbl from a cage top

Ian Diago
07-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I think da top rope suplex given by brock to bigshow....!

bad_meetz_evil
07-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Triple H pedigree on Mick Foley with thumbtacks on the ground.

shakie
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM
lets see..

when shane o mac jumped down at kane back and survivor series 03,

when sting jumped down 45 feet in the air and was on fire,

brock and bigshow where they broke the ring,

and theres some more. i dont remember them though.

Slim
07-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Hmmmm let me see, now insane.

Shane O with the elbow drop off the tron

the giant spear from Edge at WM X-7

Mick Foley in his HIAC matches

The pedigree on the tacks was impressive but what about Orton's bare back drop on the tacks in his match against Foley at Backlash.

Brock's Shooting star at WM 19 was insane

top of the cage moves like Angle's moonsault, Benoit's headbutt, Matt's leg drop

Dubbz4president
07-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Remember Brocks Shooting Star Press at WM19? That would of been one of my favorites if he wouldnt have gone after Angle from soo far away.
Other than that I personally liked some of Sabu's recent stunts on Raw and at One Night Stand. Other then those some classics are the Spear in mid air from Edge, Mankind v.s Taker KOTR in HIAC. I also went nuts when Brock superplexed Big SHow and the ring callapsed. That was awsome

Slim
07-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Brock can nail it and would have but considering the fatigue, sweat on the ropes, and the fact that he slipped up and only got the launch off of one foot instead of both that brought on the scary botch that would have ended the career of any normal or average wrestler.

Brock was a freakin monster back then.

tg01291980
08-01-2006, 07:46 PM
shane o mac getting dropped on his head by kurt when kurt tried to suplex him through the king of the ring stage. that sound still haunts me

Ethan Hunt
08-01-2006, 07:56 PM
^^^ Matt Hardy Legdropping Edge from the top of a Steel Cage. That was F***ing

Spawn
08-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Ya i would have to oick shane diving of thr titantron