PDA

View Full Version : Fit Finlay and The Little Bastard

Ethan Hunt
07-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Since the tag team division in wwe is lacking right now, who would like to see Finlay and the little bastard actually wrestle in tag matches?

The little bastard is a real wrestler he won the x-division championship in nwa wisconsin i think they could put on some pretty funny matches with him in the ring. I know finlay is us champ right now but maybe when he loses the belt this could happen.

whatcha guyz say??

bad_meetz_evil
07-27-2006, 08:04 PM
I cant see the little bastard in the tag division with fit finlay. They have to reliy on each other, and it would be mainly finlay doing all the work, where the opponents would crush the little bastard and would probably get dqed for biting or something. lol.

yankeesman77
07-27-2006, 08:31 PM
I dont see thast happening because then who would take them seriously? Little Bastard is nothing but a comedy gimmick and a horrible one at that.

JHR
07-27-2006, 10:46 PM
I dont see thast happening because then who would take them seriously? Little Bastard is nothing but a comedy gimmick and a horrible one at that.

Have to agree, even though it would be funny to see i dont think anyone would take it seriously.

Anton
07-27-2006, 10:57 PM
lol, I dont like to see that because I really think that "little Bastard" is a joke!

Abhishek_Divekar
07-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I cant see the little bastard in the tag division with fit finlay. They have to reliy on each other, and it would be mainly finlay doing all the work, where the opponents would crush the little bastard and would probably get dqed for biting or something. lol.

Completely Agree with u