View Full Version : A couple of RAW Errors & Censorings

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-16-2010, 10:56 AM
-- A couple of notes from RAW this week. Several times, pretty much every in-ring segment featuring guest host "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, he was heavily censored for using the word "ass" during his promos. I guess someone forgot to inform "The Rattlesnake" that WWE went PG.

-- Also, for those who didn't notice, WWE Champion Batista was opened up hard-way and was dripping blood during his match with Kofi Kingston on RAW. They quickly went to the finish of the match and a trainer came to ringside with a towel. They never cleaned Batista up, however.

WZ

HAR
03-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Both are normal & shouldn't be a problem. Screw the PG rating.

Smartmark
03-16-2010, 05:27 PM
^^ I agree! They can't cencore Steve Austin, then the whole idea with having him on the show suddenly disappears.

Thanx for posting Kirst!

LionDen
03-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I noticed the towel and laughed when he waved it away and threatened the ref, the ref didnt know what to do, I bet backstage was in his ear yelling at him to clean Batista up but didnt want to go near him lol I noticed also they didnt do a close up of Batiista in the ring or if they did outside the ring, you could hardly see the blood.

It is a shame Stone Cold was censored, why the hell couldnt ass be used anyway.

... oh they did not mind showing a divas crotch through very tight shorts though ....

DUKE NUKEM
03-16-2010, 08:09 PM
thanks for the update John

Punisher
03-17-2010, 01:09 AM
I hate PG wrestling