PDA

View Full Version : Indy Section

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 04:31 PM
As talked about in the SB with Lion, I made this request thread.

I know there is more people than me on this forum who watches Indy promotions like ROH, CZW, Chikara, Dragon Gate ++

With the forum growing and more and more people joining UOW, I think we should have a own Indy Section.
And with that I mean A own section called something like: Indy Feds

With own sections for ROH, Chikara, CZW, PWG etc.

I know that I would enjoy posting cards, results, news etc in them, and I would do my best to update that section daily.

So what do you people think?

Travicity
03-17-2010, 05:08 PM
If there were 3 sections for example CZW/ROH/Others. Would all news and results go in there? Or another section for the results together? Because there may not be enough news to post in each section so news and results should be in 1 section together. But I don't know and the current indy results would they have to be moved thread by thread to each of the 3 sections? and damn I just posted a longer post but the forum went down.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 05:16 PM
It should be:

ROH
PWG
CZW
Chikara
Others

I would have no problem moving all the results threads etc to those sections

Swinny
03-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Eh... I think this is kind of pointless, really. The Indy forum as it is really doesn't get posted in that often as it is, I think it's fine just keeping it as it is.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 07:52 PM
^^ You you ever thought of that the indy forum doesn't get as most posts because things not are as clean as in the other sections?

Swinny
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM
^^ You you ever thought of that the indy forum doesn't get as most posts because things not are as clean as in the other sections?

I doubt it. If people follow Indy wrestling and they won't to post, it's not going to really matter how the section is organized.

Travicity
03-17-2010, 08:02 PM
I think it's posted quite a lot. I could much more from Japan and Germany but just don't because not many people on here are fans of that. But I meant would they have to be moved or would they stay there and start a new. Im not really bothered that much. Or maybe 2/3 Sections of ROH/CZW as 1 and then Other's or something. But I don't mind havnt really thought about it :P

John
03-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Does This Not Exsist? (http://www.uowforums.com/forums/19-World-Wide-Independant-Wrestling)

Swinny
03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Does This Not Exsist? (http://www.uowforums.com/forums/19-World-Wide-Independant-Wrestling)

... Did you not read the thread at all? lol.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 09:42 PM

LOL! John! You spamaholic! :P

I know that we have some kind of indy section, but not like I stated in the first post

Kellie
03-18-2010, 12:08 AM
There is not enough traffic going thru that section to warrant separate sections, if and when that does happen then maybe, but not now. I see alot of forums doing this and they look like dead sections and we do not need that

Like I said, maybe one day

If you put [ROH] etc at the start of each thread then it would be easier to search or see a thread

Smartmark
03-18-2010, 12:23 AM
^^ OK, Kellie, I will remember to do that :)

Travicity
03-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Well I do alot of show results so the promotion is obviously naming the promotion. But yea good idea for news etc [ROH] then the news about it.