PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Be The Next ROH Champion?

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 08:32 PM
I lost interest in ROH at the time Jerry Lynn became champion, and I can't say that I liked Austin Aries as champion either, even though I like Aries as a wrestler. But seriously, Tyler Black as ROH champion? :no:

As much as I like Tyler Black, I don't see him as Champion material. He should be teaming up with Jimmy Jacobs and rather be on the top of the Tag Team Division.

So, who should be the next ROH Champion?

I think these names are the top 5 to be Champions after Black:

1. Chris Hero
2. Kevin Steen
3. Delirious
4. El Generico
5. Colt Cabana

Travicity
03-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Black deserves it but they did it the wrong way took to long but it they did it earlier then it may not of worked either. But Lynn I didnt like as champion Aries was ok but I preferred his first run and Tyler Black has the IT factor and could be something big. My next 5 champions I want but probably wont happen are. I Would of said Bryan and Nigel but they're gone so Hero/Steen/KENTA/Strong and maybe Jay Briscoe.

Swinny
03-17-2010, 08:46 PM
I still think Aries was an awesome champion, one of the best ROH champs, really. Yeah, I agree his first run was better, but his second was great too.

As far as who should be the next ROH Champ... I pretty much completely agree on SM's five. The order might be a bit different, but pretty much the same other than that. Well... I might be a little iffy on Kevin Steen, but he's still a pretty good choice.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 08:50 PM
I think Cm Punk was one of the greatest ROH champions. Yes, his reign was short, but he was a great heel champion I think.
I also liked Morishima's reign as ROH champion.

What ROH also could do was to start a war with PWG. That would be freaking awesome in my eyes!

Travicity
03-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Yea maybe with PWG. But Nigel and Bryan were awesome as well even though you don't like them. Joe's was good and Punk's. Xavier Im not a fan of. Takeshi's was great as well.

Smartmark
03-17-2010, 09:13 PM
^^ Joe was an awesome champion! I will always be a fan of Joe!

Nigel was a better champion than Bryan in my opinion.