PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy back in NC for Court

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Jeff Hardy will be back in a Moore County, NC Superior Court today as his drug trafficking case continues. Hardy faces a total of 5 felony drug related charges.

WZ

Smartmark
03-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Thanx for the update Kirst!

DUKE NUKEM
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM
thanks for the post Krist

mikedudelang
03-19-2010, 04:22 AM
He's great in the ring but if he avoids jailtime it'll be nothing short of a fucking travesty.

aoessand
03-19-2010, 05:09 AM
his punk ass better go to jail he is guilty period

Konan
03-19-2010, 06:17 PM
thanks for the update

tapout
03-19-2010, 09:30 PM
So where are you two psychics getting your information? While I think he may be guilty (and if he is he should do time) that's a far cry from jumping on here and stating like you know as FACT that he is guilty. But that is the nice part about hiding behind a forum avatar. You can act like a total fucking tool and have no consequences.

Y0UR Messiah
03-19-2010, 10:49 PM
That is awesome. Quick! Tell me the lotto numbers!!!

These two seem to know the future!

I'm going to be rich!!!

mikedudelang
03-20-2010, 03:11 PM
So where are you two psychics getting your information? While I think he may be guilty (and if he is he should do time) that's a far cry from jumping on here and stating like you know as FACT that he is guilty. But that is the nice part about hiding behind a forum avatar. You can act like a total fucking tool and have no consequences.

Oh, I dunno. How about the fact that he failed 3 DRUG TESTS while he was in the WWE? And as for the "fucking tools" comment, you show your own ignorance when you can't get your point across without using childish insults. Besides, you're kinda hiding behind a forum avatar yourself, tough guy.

aoessand
03-20-2010, 04:40 PM
the guy is so guilty its retard he failed multiple drug tests and QUIT so he could do his drugs and paint.... as far as the tool comment your doing the same fucking thing so get off my sack bitoch , HOWEVER only he and the people that was there know 100% but come on, next your gonna say OJ didnt kill that white bitch... your just so in love with "spot boy" that your too stupid to know the truth even when it slaps ya in the face

tapout
03-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Re-read what I wrote. I said I thought he was guilty. I just happen to believe in the trial system. Besides 3 failed tests only means use (I'll even give you possession since you have to possess to use) but not trafficking.

ClayMation
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
WHERE IS THE LOVE PEOPLE? :) hahahaha

i read this somewhere: arguing on a forum is like competing in the special olympics, you might win...but you're still retarded.