PDA

View Full Version : Forum has been fixed!

LionDen
03-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Hello all, you may have noticed a few problems on UOW the last couple of weeks. This occured because of trouble with the server, now we have moved to a new server and all seems to be working fine although there may be a glitch or two as we go but nothing mjor.

UOW is growing and becoming to large with the number of threads / posts and members online at a time for the servers we are currently on, so after Wrestlemania we may move to a server dedicated just to the universe forums so there will not be any trouble at all unless caused by me lol :shifty: I will keep you all updated on this as we prgress towards it.

If you find any problems on the forum with opening a page or anything else, please tell us in here or feel free to make a comment or suggestion. Although, you can try to fix problems yourself by:

Close browser / Delete cookies / delete Temp Internet files / Open browser

I do apologize for the troubles at UOW over the last few weeks and thankyou for continuing to come back to UOW to enjoy our forum. WE have major ideas for the future of UOW in 2010 so keep an eye out for announcements.

Thanx all :)