PDA

View Full Version : Still problems?

Smartmark
03-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Anyone besides me that gets errors when you try to submit highscores in arcade or posts in threads?

DA
03-20-2010, 05:29 PM
I don't get the errors on posts, idk about the arcade though

The Ultimate Fighter
03-20-2010, 06:19 PM
i have not i use it that often, but it more happened recently when UOW kept going down a lot

LionDen
03-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Anyone besides me that gets errors when you try to submit highscores in arcade or posts in threads?

The forum was slow for a couple of hrs due to work being done on the server. It should be fine now. Read the thread in Announcements about the future of UOW and server issues.

Smartmark
03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Ok Lion!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 10:59 PM
I had problems in threads today. Trying to quote in reply, or just make posts, & it would say "problem loading page" (or something like that). Got that whether trying to do aforementioned, or access posts via notification E-mails.

Would close, & then reopen Firefox, & get same problem again.

LionDen
03-26-2010, 05:22 AM
I had problems in threads today. Trying to quote in reply, or just make posts, & it would say "problem loading page" (or something like that). Got that whether trying to do aforementioned, or access posts via notification E-mails.

Would close, & then reopen Firefox, & get same problem again.

Yeah, was doing some work on the server today, sorry for the incoenience but thanx for the update though. Feel free to tell us if there are any more problems.