PDA

View Full Version : MCMG Are Seriously Talented

John
03-22-2010, 06:43 PM
With the recent news that TNA allows most talent free reign in their scripts and only scripts main event talent i am very impressed with Motor City Machine Guns to be honest. Last night at Destination X, They came across like D-Generation-X and appeared very witty. "Hardy Starter Kit" .. Awesome.

Are they the new DX? .. Do they deserve a push? .. Were they the correct pair to team against the Youngbucks?

Smartmark
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
As I said in the Young Bucks thread, MCMG's are one of the greatest tag teams in Pro Wrestling today. And booking them against Young Bucks was a good decision.
Sabin and Shelley are glorious single wrestlers, but they are even more talented together.

I really hope they will meet Young Bucks later on, and I hope they give them at least 20 minutes to fight. Add some ladders as well, and you have a 5-Star Matchup!

Black Widow
03-23-2010, 01:04 AM
MCMG's whether there in singles action or as a tag team they are great and ive always thought of them as TNAs version of DX but more entertaining

Smartmark
03-23-2010, 01:40 AM
^^ I don't agree on the DX thing. No tag team in the world can be compared to DX.

coachthor
03-23-2010, 08:07 PM
^^^ That's because DX isn't even a real tag team. NAO were the tag team in DX... even before that... they actually never held (HHH & HBK) the tag titles.

Smartmark
03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
^^ I know that. But a tag team does not have to hold the tag team titles to be dominant.

I know many disagrees with me, but I loved DX's run in 2006 better than the original DX.

TJChurch
03-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Back more on-topic, MCMG are good on-mic & in-ring.

It's too bad that (this happened in WWE too) they will probably be broken-up in TNA soon b/c there are no good tag teams for them to face.

Oraxis
03-29-2010, 05:01 PM
MCMGs are the best tag team Ive ever seen, easily better than the Hardy Boyz, Brothers of Destruction,Jerishow, and, dare I baspheme, DX. They are the best in the world today as far as I'm concerned

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 10:46 PM
MCMGs are the best tag team Ive ever seen, easily better than the Hardy Boyz, Brothers of Destruction,Jerishow, and, dare I baspheme, DX. They are the best in the world today as far as I'm concerned

Today? Sure. But better than some of those others in their prime? No way.

NightmareRko
04-13-2010, 05:12 AM
I want to se The Briscoes and MCMG in WWE