PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James Album Delayed

Kellie
03-23-2010, 05:18 AM
Absolute Publicity sent out the following today.

HOSPITALIZATION FORCES MICKIE JAMES TO DELAY ALBUM RELEASE

NASHVILLE, TN – March 22, 2010 – Due to a serious staphylococcus infection, WWE® Superstar and aspiring country music singer Mickie James has been forced to delay the release of her debut album.

Last month, a small bug bite on James’ knee developed into what has been diagnosed as an MRSA infection, a serious strain of the staphylococcus bacteria. Two surgeries later, James is on the mend but the situation has forced her to sit out her current WWE® engagements as well as delay several important elements of her album release.

“As of late, I’ve been burning this candle at both ends, non-stop” says James. “I think this is probably God’s way of telling me to slow it down and breath… so that’s exactly what I’m doing!”

James recently learned that if she had not sought treatment in a timely fashion, she could have lost her leg and possibly her life, as an MRSA infection has potential to be fatal.

In light of recent events, Strangers and Angels, James’ debut country album is now slated for a May 18, 2010 release.

James is still planning for this week’s Fan Sneak Preview Party in Glendale, AZ, as the WWE® rolls into Phoenix for the organization’s largest event of the year, Wrestlemania XXVI. The party is free to the public and is scheduled for this Friday, March 26, at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. American Gladiator's Hollywood Yates and Serious George will also perform.

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville:
6751 North Sunset Blvd, Suite E109
Glendale, AZ 85305
623-772-0011

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
03-23-2010, 06:26 AM
thanks for the update kellie

Konan
03-23-2010, 10:22 AM
lol not a big disappointment thanks kellie