PDA

View Full Version : WWE HOF Takes A Shot At Destination X?

Kellie
03-23-2010, 05:33 AM
Jim Ross posted the following on his Twitter account:
"UfC fights end like old school pro wrestling bouts used to do on reg basis...with winners & losers. Non finish main events r weak."

UFC ran a show last night on Versus head to head with the TNA PPV (which didn't have a finish to the main event).

PWI

LionDen
03-23-2010, 06:02 AM
I have to agree with him, its nearly as bad as ending in a DQ.

DUKE NUKEM
03-23-2010, 06:21 AM
thanks for the post kellie

TJChurch
03-23-2010, 06:52 AM
I saw TNA's ending re-edited on YouTube... WWE has done that wrecked-ring match ending (& similar) so many times, I can't count them all.

hardcoregamer16
03-23-2010, 07:06 PM
so what if Abyss slammed AJ though the ring how the fuck does that mean the match is over. It was a bullshit call and how do have your main event not have a finish. That is one reason TNA is not going to beat WWE because they have bullshit endings

TJChurch
03-23-2010, 07:12 PM
so what if Abyss slammed AJ though the ring how the fuck does that mean the match is over. It was a bullshit call and how do have your main event not have a finish. That is one reason TNA is not going to beat WWE because they have bullshit endings

I'm most shocked they'd do that on a PPV, 1 of the few times they can bet people watched thru to the end.

Smartmark
03-23-2010, 07:32 PM

As much as I didn't like the ending, I guess it was a build up to the Lethal Lockdown match at Lockdown.
As for JR mocking the ending, Well I've seen many bad endings to WWE PPV's over the years, so they aint better when it comes to that part.

Thanx for posting Kellie!

TJChurch
03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
As for JR mocking the ending, Well I've seen many bad endings to WWE PPV's over the years, so they aint better when it comes to that part.

Yes, they are; A bad ending is better than none at all.

Konan
03-24-2010, 06:00 PM
wow great update thanks for this