PDA

View Full Version : Poor Sandra: Another Mistress comes forward

Shane McMahon's Ass
03-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Cue the second mistress! After the Tiger Woods cheating scandal, we knew more mistresses would come out of the woodwork claiming to have slept with Jesse James while he’s been married to Sandra Bullock.

This morning, a new woman has stepped forward, claiming to have had an affair with James for two years. The woman, Melissa Smith, tells Star magazine she met him in September of 2006 via Myspace, one year after he and Sandra wed.

She tells the mag, "I got a message from this guy saying, 'Nice car...that’s my godfather’s.' After a few exchanges, he introduced himself as Jesse James and gave me his e-mail address with the name Vanilla Gorilla.”

Melissa says she came out to California to his shop because Jesse promised her a “ride.” And that’s exactly what she got—according to her, they made small talk, but that quickly turned into sex. She says, “I told him, ‘Well, I guess I should get going,’ and he said, ‘You don’t have to,’ and moved his chair closer to me and started rubbing my leg. We ended up having sex on his couch."

While this may be shocking, we hear Jesse does this a lot while Sandra is off working. A source tells Us Weekly, "This is just the first person who has gone public. This is not an isolated incident. When Sandra is away, he gets bored."

And here’s the sad part—his employees at West Coast Choppers all knew about it! “Everybody knew,” says one insider. Apparently it was standard for Jesse to post ads looking for "hot, tattooed biker chicks with big boobs," says a source.

Adds another, "He sees their photos, answers the ads and invites the girls to his office."

So how did Sandra stay in the dark this whole time? According to sources close to the biker, he is completely two-faced. "He is a whole other person when they're together," says a source. Adds an insider, "She was completely duped."

He definitely duped us all. This guy took America’s sweetheart and completely screwed her over. We sincerely hope Sandra divorces him and doesn’t give him a chance.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8039/newjjmistress47910.jpg

Hollyscoop.com

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 12:45 AM
"Jesse James Is A Dead Man".

Big Evil
03-25-2010, 01:40 AM
Of course, at the same time keep in mind that a lot of women try to use scandals and drama to get themselves into the limelight. It is pathetic to try, but you alway see people saying they were with this person or another in order to get publicity. Still, as far as Jesse James goes, I think he is guilty. He's too much of a badass to be able to keep it in his pants for someone like Sandra Bullock. I could, but he can't.

DUKE NUKEM
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
i blame this all on tiger woods :shifty:

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Of course, at the same time keep in mind that a lot of women try to use scandals and drama to get themselves into the limelight. It is pathetic to try, but you alway see people saying they were with this person or another in order to get publicity. Still, as far as Jesse James goes, I think he is guilty. He's too much of a badass to be able to keep it in his pants for someone like Sandra Bullock. I could, but he can't.

You have that backwards... If her acting gets an Oscar, then what's the higher award for his?

On the other note, it's all about the money... But I already covered that in the thread about his custody battle.