PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg in Negotiations with WWE Thread

Kellie
03-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Former WCW and WWE World champion Bill Goldberg announced via his twitter account that he in the midst of discussions with World Wrestling Entertainment.

"YES.. I am in negotiations with the WWE Looks like 'ole Hogan and TNA missed the boat. Shame for the fans they didn't even try. Anyone got any issues on the TNA side I suggest you bring it up with them. Truth is I never thought I'd even consider it........then came my son. No one said I'd wrestle but the door is open again"

Goldberg has publicly ruled out returning to the ring numerous times in recent years, so it's possible he is negotiating for a new professional relationship that wouldn't include a wrestling role. Goldberg last wrestled for WWE at Wrestlemania XX in 2004.

PWI

Big Evil
03-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Huh so it is true after all... I would like to see Goldberg involved in wrestling again, despite the numerous others that don't want him back. I'd be happy with a non-wrestling role too. Well, as long as he hands out a few spears here and there...

Smartmark
03-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Thanx for the post Kellie!

DUKE NUKEM
03-25-2010, 06:13 AM
thanks for the post Kellie

tapout
03-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Best Goldberg moment - - - - him spearing Bret Hart in WCW then collapsing as Bret pulls this heavy metal plate out from under his shirt.

John
03-25-2010, 08:15 AM
He is such an attention seeker. I hope the only reason WWE are bringing him back is for the WCW Themed HOF next year.

Smartmark
03-25-2010, 08:29 AM
To follow up the story about Bill Goldberg stating on Twitter that he is negotiations with WWE, the Wrestling Observer reports that the former champion was contacted by WWE awhile back with an offer for an affiliation, but not to return to the ring. The potential agreement would include merchandising on a legends contract type level, but on a larger scale. WWE wants to use Goldberg's likeness for video games.

*** Source: Wrestleview ***

Konan
03-25-2010, 10:52 AM
TNA missed the boat?? Hasn't Goldberg been saying for years that he is not interested in wrestling anymore cause he doesn't want to wrestle until he is Flair and Hogan's age?

Y0UR Messiah
03-25-2010, 11:11 AM
You can say a lot about Goldberg, and I have, but the guy is smart. He knew when to get out of wrestling.