PDA

View Full Version : The Miz - Out Of Character!

John
03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Eric Sturrock reporting. ... On Attack Of The Show, The Miz appeared and talked about wrestling with Blair Herter, who is also a good friend. He kept calling Miz "Michael". Miz was not in character and acted like himself. They talked about Miz on Real World (which Blair was also on) and how he created The Miz then. Blair said he always went to watch Miz wrestle in UPW and how it was really weird. Miz said it was a very low minor Indy league. Miz also talked about Big Show and his 50 year-old Russian guitar teacher, who scares him. Also on AOTS, Clark Duke from Hot Tub Time Machine was co-hosting with Olivia Munn. Duke wore a Tuxedo and Olivia wore a dress and they swam in a hot tub during the entire show. After Miz's interview, Clark said he was going to be a Wrestlemania Sunday and then host Raw the next day. Olivia asked if he was going to host the show in a hot tube he said no but he will be in a hot tub on the show possibly.

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
thanks for the post John

Konan
03-25-2010, 06:43 PM
thanks for the update john.

Lord Epic
03-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Cheers John

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 05:33 AM
I only cared about Miz at all b/c I saw him on "Real World: Inferno" first, but he's negated that since. (Still have him on a UPW DVD with "Luther Reigns" & Kaz.)

Also, not sure I have time & energy to check: Didn't the guy from the Hot Tub movie used to date Stacy?