PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley says he might attend Wrestlemania

Konan
03-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Mick Foley posted the following on his MySpace page:

Big Comedy Show in Phoenix

I guess some of you may have heard that my latest Foley Files was pulled from tnawrestling.com, for reasons I'm not really sure of. So, I guess, until I find out what was wrong with it, I will post my things here on myspace.

I think there may have been some type of issue with my mentioning that ROH was helping promote my comedy show in Phoenix on Saturday night at the Gammage auditorium, on the ASU campus. The show will take place at 10 pm, so those attending the WWE Hall of Fame can still catch the show and have some laughs. The Gammage is a huge, beautiful auditorium, and there are likely to be quite a few empty seats on Saturday night, but I know the people who decide to come out to our show will have a good time. Personally, I'd rather stick to the 200 and 300 seat venues, and will go back to those type of venues after this Saturday - but, things are what they are and Colt Cabana and I will do our very best to make fans laugh if they head our way on Saturday night.

ROH will be helping with the promotion of the show, and if fans mention the code "ROH" when they call the Gammage box office at (800) 982-2787, or order online at www.asugammage.com or www.ticketmaster.com they will be given a 15% discount. Hopefully, fans can find the time to jump from the ROh show on Saturday afternoon to our comedy show on Saturday night. Who knows, now that I've been fired from TNA, maybe I will show up for an ROH show in the near future...or maybe I'll stop by Mania on Sunday and say hello to some old friends.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my Daily Show appearance. Look for occasional appearances from their "senior ass-kicker" whenever the situation calls for it. Speaking of appearances, I will be filming an episode of "Warren the Ape" for MTV this week. It sounds like a great show, and I know that Billy Cruddup and sarah Silverman have been guest stars in the past. Now that my wrestling schedule has been reduced, I am going to be actively pursuing some more of these fun type of projects.

TJChurch
03-25-2010, 10:16 PM
I wish he really did leave TNA; They have no clue who's talented or how to use them... I watch his "Daily Show" stuff more.

DUKE NUKEM
03-26-2010, 06:19 AM
thanks for the post Konan

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Wouldn't you know... His last "Daily Show" bit (also available on Spike TV's Website) aired again tonight?

Smartmark
03-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanx for posting Konan!