PDA

View Full Version : Would Goldberg Wrestle In WWE?

John
03-26-2010, 08:29 AM
-- Bill Goldberg posted on his Twitter page: "Is it out of the question for me to have 1 more match? Answer is no...my son has never seen me wrestle and I'd love to see his reaction." With WrestleMania in Atlanta, GA next year and a possible WCW-themed HOF, it would appear likely we'll see a Goldberg HOF induction and WrestleMania match next year.

PWS

Konan
03-26-2010, 08:32 AM
he is busniss man.he can't wrestle

TJChurch
03-26-2010, 08:43 AM
JR says maybe 1 match, but probably more talking about a Legends contract or something... Use his name/likeness, & HOF next year.

DUKE NUKEM
03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
thanks for the post John

streetcleaner
03-26-2010, 06:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he did have one match at least, or showed up every now and then for special events

Konan
03-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Goldberg needs to go to tna where the real big dawgs are at. Not wwe censored kiddie crap entertainment.

Y0UR Messiah
03-26-2010, 10:08 PM
I still find it funny that you have "Hogan Killed TNA" in your sig while your praising TNA over WWE. It's just weird to me, but different strokes I guess.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 04:41 AM
I still find it funny that you have "Hogan Killed TNA" in your sig while your praising TNA over WWE. It's just weird to me, but different strokes I guess.

He also says that's where the big dogs are... But in blink-&-you-miss-it shots.

Travicity
03-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Against who?? Undertaker?? God HHH again hopefully not.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 04:57 AM

Undertaker in any match these days (including WM 25 & 26) sucks, but not as much as 'berg.

The streak was big in WCW, & look where that thing went.

EDIT: The following is a new tweet from the official Twitter page of Bill Goldberg:

"BTW..my desire to return to the wrestling world in any capacity is based on the fact that if I continue to let my issues with the business......stand in the way, I'd be very selfish. Times have changed and I don't work for people anymore.....I work with them. I control my destiny." (Wrestlezone.com)

Konan
03-27-2010, 05:36 AM

goldberg vs undertaker at wm27!!! taker will put the rest in peace on goldberg in his hometown in atlanta.

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 05:37 AM
goldberg vs undertaker at wm27!!! taker will put the rest in peace on goldberg in his hometown in atlanta.

Since Taker refuses to put his career up at Mania against HBK's, here's hoping he'll retire at the event he premiered at.

Konan
03-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Since Taker refuses to put his career up at Mania against HBK's, here's hoping he'll retire at the event he premiered at.

I like the idea of Bill Goldberg possibly returning to to WWE... it'd be a helluva coup for McMahon and the rest of WWE's superstars!

John
03-27-2010, 10:44 AM

Survivor Series? I think not... I reckon he won't retire, Just fade into the background.

Konan
03-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Survivor Series? I think not... I reckon he won't retire, Just fade into the background.

agreed!

TJChurch
03-27-2010, 08:28 PM
I said "hoping", not expecting. At this point, he's the (Will-Never-Be) Deadman.

Konan
03-28-2010, 08:34 AM
I said "hoping", not expecting. At this point, he's the (Will-Never-Be) Deadman.

offcourse he will never ever the dead man. i m just thinking about the dead man vs goldburg. but i guess it will never happen .

TJChurch
03-28-2010, 08:47 AM
offcourse he will never ever the dead man. i m just thinking about the dead man vs goldburg. but i guess it will never happen .

Goldberg doesn't deserve that kind of wasting. Heck; Some of the Spirit Squad guys don't deserve to be treated that way.

Konan
03-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Didn’t Goldberg go on record earlier this week saying he wanted to go back to the ‘E so his son could watch him wrestle again? The merchandise deal probably means Vince wants to produce a DVD on the guy which will probably lead to his return.

Relapse
03-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Whoever said 'Taker's matches @ WM25 & 26 sucked.......WM25 was a great match. WM26 didn't even happen yet so are you predicting the future or something?

Also, if Goldberg returned (lets hope he doesn't cause hes bad) we would probably see some Batista vs Goldberg or Goldberg vs Cena type of thing.

Konan
03-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Whoever said 'Taker's matches @ WM25 & 26 sucked.......WM25 was a great match. WM26 didn't even happen yet so are you predicting the future or something?

Also, if Goldberg returned (lets hope he doesn't cause hes bad) we would probably see some Batista vs Goldberg or Goldberg vs Cena type of thing.

i guess if goldburg back then he will differently not wrestle. he just contracted like bret.

DUKE NUKEM
03-28-2010, 06:25 PM
^ also he said on tv that he would never wrestle for vince again

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 04:26 AM

As Dr. Phil (when does he guest host Raw) says, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior; 25 was awful, so I can safely assume 26 will be/was. (HBK acts like he wants to change the ending, but what they & WWE backstage really want is to do it better than the last time.)

Konan
03-29-2010, 10:05 AM
as i said before GOLDBERG NEEDS TO GO TO TNA WHERE THE REAL BIG DAWGS ARE AT. NOT WWE CENSORED KIDDIE CRAP ENTERTAINMENT.

TJChurch
03-29-2010, 10:59 PM
as i said before GOLDBERG NEEDS TO GO TO TNA WHERE THE REAL BIG DAWGS ARE AT. NOT WWE CENSORED KIDDIE CRAP ENTERTAINMENT.

At least WWE is entertainment. The only ones enjoying TNA right now are the people employed there. (Man, would I love to see Dixie on "Undercover Boss".)

Konan
03-30-2010, 03:56 PM
wwe needs goldberg because raw is beging to suck big time i don,t even watch anymore