PDA

View Full Version : Post Wrestlemania plans for top WWE stars.

LionDen
03-28-2010, 12:54 AM
The scheduled matches for the RAW house show in Monroe, LA on May 29th are Triple H vs. John Cena, Randy Orton vs. The Big Show and Christian vs. The Miz. Click here for more.

Triple H vs. John Cena will also be headlining many shows for WWE during their next European tour. Several of those bouts will have Bret Hart as the special referee. It certainly isn't a stretch to speculate that Triple H and Cena will be in some sort of program together following Wrestlemania, since the company has them matched up so often both overseas and in North America. Of course, all plans are subject to change (especially with the WWE Draft on the horizon).

PWInsider

tapout
03-28-2010, 06:13 AM
Dammit Cena and Cripple H again?? Really need more than Cena Orton and Crips as headliners.

John
03-28-2010, 08:21 AM
Cena needs to go to Smackdown in trade for someone who isn't bland.. Miz/Christian should be good.

TJChurch
03-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Cena needs to go to Smackdown in trade for someone who isn't bland.. Miz/Christian should be good.

I agree with that 2nd part; I'm related to a guy who's big in local sports, & he always tells me 2 awful guys/teams can be just as good as 2 great ones.

DUKE NUKEM
03-28-2010, 06:29 PM
thanks for the update Lion

Konan
03-28-2010, 06:30 PM
thanks for the update