PDA

View Full Version : The John Report: WWE NXT: Tuesday 30th March 2010

John
03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
The whole point of this episode of NXT is for the rookies to review their time on the show so far. WWE Did this effectively, But the reactions of most the NXT Rookies appeared genuine. I completely agree with Cole, And wasn't surprised Daniel was first. He has only had experience wrestling infront of 500 fans max. He needs to adjust himself to the WWE style crowds. His record of 0-5 doesn't help either. And I don't care if his opponents have been Chris Jericho and Khali. (Side Note: Hear the guy shout HAHA At Young when he was revealed last?)

IMO There are only 4 that could potentially be in the WWE. Those 4 Bryan, Barett, Otunga and Slater. Barrett could do a good duo with Jericho. The fans also seemed excited on NXT, Which is a good thing.

On NXT this week we were all treated to a Raw Pro Vs. SD Pro tag team match. I actually liked this idea and enjoyed the match. I was slightly confused as to Jericho not competing when he was advertised. But Meh. Oh well. Barrett won this match which IMO will get him to 1st place next time. The fact he defeated Christian who is a professional is beyond me. Why didn't he defeat someone like Carlito who isn't cared about. Anyway, Barrett is on the road to success.

As to the battle royal. What i would have done is below in spoiler tags (Because of what happens on Smackdown), View at own risk...

Wade Barrett wins the battle royal, So he gets to host Raw. Swagger defeats Jericho on Smackdown, Jericho also demands a rematch (Swagger wins again.). On Raw, Barrett orders that Chris Jericho Vs. Jack Swagger (Swaggers still a Raw star) for the World Championship but Swagger must have his hands tied behind his back. Jericho wins it back and Swagger books his rematch in for Extreme Rules.