PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon's "Mr. McMahon" Character Reportedly Finished

Kellie
04-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Vince McMahon's evil "Mr. McMahon" character is said to be finished, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The character was spawned back in 1997 following the infamous Montreal Screwjob. McMahon's on-air character turned heel for the first time and it became the antagonist to the company's top star "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in arguably the best run in the history of the company.

With Bret Hart's return to WWE after 13 years, McMahon felt WrestleMania would be the perfect chance for Bret Hart to get his ultimate revenge and wipe out Mr. McMahon once and for all. The over-the-top beatdown he sustained at the hands (and feet) of the Hart family signified the end of the character.

McMahon is a firm believer in pushing younger acts and is not blind to the fact that he's in his 60's and the character more than ran its course

LOP

Kage
04-02-2010, 02:39 AM
No way. The Evil Boss will be back again.

Smartmark
04-02-2010, 02:54 AM
Finaly!

Thanx for posting Kellie!

LionDen
04-02-2010, 04:31 AM
I think it is silly to say he will never be back again. When the evil McMahon makes an appearance the ratings for that show go up and always have, so as a business point of view it is silly. I personally love the evil McMahon and always have and I will miss him.

DUKE NUKEM
04-02-2010, 06:24 AM
this is not a front vince will allways be a di*k

John
04-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Noo! He's great at being an evil boss. He should be on Raw every week.

Konan
04-02-2010, 11:57 AM
I think it is silly to say he will never be back again. When the evil McMahon makes an appearance the ratings for that show go up and always have, so as a business point of view it is silly. I personally love the evil McMahon and always have and I will miss him.

agreed and evil boss is the game charger . he really hil the rating and at least his segment really get my views.lol

Big Evil
04-02-2010, 05:38 PM
True that the 'Mr. McMahon' character is vital to the success of ratings on a show, whenever he is around the ratings go up because people love to see what he is going to do. Aside from the blown-up psycho bit recently, it is a great character that can make or break characters with the interactions with it. McMahon spawned one of the best characters of all time, but to say that WM ended the character, I don't believe that for one second. He will be back the instance Vince feels he's called upon.

Oraxis
04-03-2010, 03:11 AM
No! i want my evil back!

LionDen
04-03-2010, 03:13 AM
No! i want my evil back!

Evil Mr McMahon now and soon enough Kane and Undertaker will be gone :( then we will have no real dark character left, only heels.

Konan
04-03-2010, 05:20 AM
Wasn't Mr McMahon a face last year when Orton was kicking him n the head and when Mr McMahon was in ring doing skits with DX? Mr Mcmahon heel character is gone untill the ratings dictate he comes back

Vince McMahon
04-03-2010, 07:11 AM
People who actually believe that 'evil McMahon' is over are foolish. Just a smokescreen, he'll be back again I can guarantee it. He will never get over as a face personally I don't think.

Konan
04-03-2010, 09:52 AM
This sounds so retarded, he was face before Bret comes back and he turned on him, and again they want to make him lame babyface. Vince is born heel and one of best EVER, as face he is nothing.

Punisher
04-07-2010, 02:59 AM
NOOOO!!! I love Evil McMahon, Corportaion, stone cold, Anti- DX, you name it I loved it, it was great TV