PDA

View Full Version : Vickie Guerrero Pays Tribute To Eddie At WrestleMania

Kellie
04-02-2010, 10:49 AM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/13971414

As Vickie Guerrero climbed up to the top rope at WrestleMania XXVI, the chorus of boos escalated. The WWE Universe knew that the Official SmackDown Consultant was angling for a victory on The Grandest Stage of Them All. (Photos)

But for one fleeting moment, the disdain for Vickie Guerrero left the 72,000 people inside the University of Phoenix Stadium, as the crowd erupted in cheers for a touching tribute to the beloved Eddie Guerrero. From the top rope Vickie put her hand to her heart, kissed it and looked to the sky - a poignant moment honoring her late husband.

"I definitely wanted to do something for Eddie," she explained. "I started thinking about it during training, when I was learning to get on the ropes. The really great thing is the same ring I was training in in El Paso, Texas, is the same ring Eddie grew up with in his backyard."

Vickie learned from best, as the Official SmackDown Consultant has seemingly learned to "lie, cheat and steal" her way to the top and now, even between the ropes.

"I heard Kelly Kelly was in the trainer's room until midnight here, trying to recover from the Frog Splash," Guerrero said with a sly grin.

Now, the fleeting moment of cheers for Vickie has passed, and, after her big victory, the WWE Universe is left to wonder if Vickie has anymore personalized "tights," she plans to wear in the squared circle.

"Excuse me!?" Guerrero said with an angry look on her face. "All of my 'tights' say 'excuse me' with the day of the week on them. But you'll never get to see them, because you don't deserve to."

WWE.com

Konan
04-02-2010, 12:00 PM
nice thanks for the update

DUKE NUKEM
04-02-2010, 06:39 PM
wow thanks for the post kellie