PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Talks About Seriously Considering Suicide Recently

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-03-2010, 07:07 AM
Hulk Hogan: I took pills and rum, put a gun in my mouth and thought, pull the trigger
By SIMON ROTHSTEIN

WRESTLING legend Hulk Hogan was moments away from suicide as his life spiralled out of control.

But in his new book, My Life Outside The Ring, the 56-year-old reveals how his world was turned upside down.

The depressed star, with only rum and anti-depressants for company, put a gun in his mouth and came "pretty damn close" to pulling the trigger.

Only a phone call out of the blue from the daughter of boxing legend Muhammad Ali snapped him out of it and inspired him to take a long hard look at himself and his life.

Hulk was once the man who had everything - a glittering grappling and TV career, gorgeous blonde wife and two kids who worshipped him.

Check out the full article at TheSun.co.uk.

deadmanwalkin
04-03-2010, 08:08 AM
they obviously havent seen his wife.....she's fucking ugly as hell the only good thing about here is that she has some big tits and that's about it

Smartmark
04-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I was about to say something really really cruel. But I though....NAH...People will understand what I was going to say anyway.

Thanx for posting Ichigo!

catchfan II
04-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I agree his trash ex-wife was ugly.

mikedudelang
04-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Anyone read Hogan's first book? About 20% was pure bullshit & lies. I'm gonna chalk this up to much of the same thing.

Y0UR Messiah
04-04-2010, 12:57 AM
If it was true...damn...too bad he didn't do it. I mean really...at least this way I wouldn't have to see him wrestle any ways.

Vince McMahon
04-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Bullshit. Every wrestler "thinks" about it, doubt they ever do it. Well Benoit being the exception.

DUKE NUKEM
04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
thanks for the post

catchfan II
04-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Wow, crazy. it's scary when you think of how a person who has it all can nearly lose everything. 20 years earlier than the point of the suicide attempt, this man was on top of the world. The biggest, highest paid, most loved and most reconized professional wrestler on the planet, the face of the WWF, and a superstar outside of the wrestling world. Hulk, I hope you appreciate what Laila Ali did for you. How about giving her a spot in TNA?