PDA

View Full Version : Kate Gosselin: 'I frightened myself'

John
04-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Kate Gosselin has claimed that she felt uneasy while watching herself on Dancing With The Stars.

The reality star is a contestant in the current series of the ABC dance competition series. Gosselin and dancing partner Tony Dovolani have received negative reviews of their performances so far on the show.

In a recent blog post on the TLC network's web site, Gosselin discussed the discomfort of watching herself on last week's episode.

"I've been told by more than one person… that on the night of the first DWTS elimination, the expression on my face looked like something out of a horror movie," she wrote. "I didn't realize this, obviously, until I saw it for myself… and even I was a bit frightened."

The reality star went on to joke that she was glad that her eight children were in bed at the time and therefore could not witness the expression on her face.

"Thank goodness my kids were in bed that night," she quipped. "I didn't want them to watch just in case I was eliminated, but I had no idea I was inadvertently saving them from nightmares."

Gosselin credited her fans for keeping her in the competition and thanked them for their continued support.

DUKE NUKEM
04-03-2010, 06:52 PM
i cant stand here, thanks for the post John