PDA

View Full Version : Official 2010 WWE Draft Discussion Thread!

John
04-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Official 2010 WWE Draft Discussion Thread!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rw19tz.jpg

WWE will be holding this years draft on the night after Extreme Rules, 26th April. This is the official thread where you can discuss the Draft, post predictions and news.

Who needs to be drafted? Who do you want to be drafted? Who do you want to stay on their brand?

I would love Randy Orton to be drafted to Smackdown. I think it's a good choice so he can have some new opponents. I also would like Evan Bourne to go to Smackdown since he's doing nothing on Raw and he can use his talents on Smackdown better.

Konan
04-04-2010, 03:08 PM
hey can any1 tell NXT also included in drafts ? if yes then i guess lot of wrestlers should be drafted to smackdown and raw.. :)

John
04-04-2010, 03:41 PM
hey can any1 tell NXT also included in drafts ? if yes then i guess lot of wrestlers should be drafted to smackdown and raw.. :)

I don't think NXT will be included.. However, ECW will have a seperate draft that ill be covering.

Konan
04-04-2010, 04:05 PM
McΙntyre,Shαd,R-Τruth in Raw
Βουrne,Rhοdes,Cristiαn in SD!

~TheSharpShooter~
04-04-2010, 05:12 PM
They need to move Christian to Smackdown for sure, and possibly Evan Bourne, I think he'd fit better on that. Would like to see CM Punk on RAW, the top show but then he might just turn into a midcarder, I wish they;d boost him back to being the main event. Sick of cena's and batistas and edge's and jericho's.

LionDen
04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I just hope the moves during this draft lets the shows have a bit more wrestling on them instead of what has been happenibg in the last few weeks.

~TheSharpShooter~
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
I just hope the moves during this draft lets the shows have a bit more wrestling on them instead of what has been happenibg in the last few weeks.

Good point. The main reason though the shows have been like the way you've been saying the past few weeks is because they were hyping Wrestlemania.

Konan
04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
cena and taker ..That actually made me look at the draft in a completely different way,but if they both stay on their respective brands when will we ever see them go head to head?

Vince McMahon
04-05-2010, 09:43 AM
To RAW: JTG, McIntyre, CM Punk.
Smackdown: Christian, Miz, Bourne.

Konan
04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
A few weeks ago I would have agreed Orton should go to SD. Now that he is so monumentally over as a face on Raw, I think it would be a bad move. It could kill his momentum, unless he has a ready made feud waiting for him on that show. (seriously I'm not being sarcastic) Does he? I can't think of any.

Altyrell
04-12-2010, 12:35 AM
A few weeks ago I would have agreed Orton should go to SD. Now that he is so monumentally over as a face on Raw, I think it would be a bad move. It could kill his momentum, unless he has a ready made feud waiting for him on that show. (seriously I'm not being sarcastic) Does he? I can't think of any.

Well, if he goes to Smackdown, he would be perfect to go after (if not win) the title that Swagger holds

Kage
04-12-2010, 01:20 AM
First off, I think Punk and the entire SES should be kept on Smackdown. I think McIntyre should be kept on Smackdown as well. Honestly, I don't think there's a whole lot of guys I want moving to Raw.

Konan
04-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Well, if he goes to Smackdown, he would be perfect to go after (if not win) the title that Swagger holds

After Orton pinning Swagger two weeks in a row, I can see Orton heading to Smackdown! in order to have a fued with Swagger over the world championship

Smartmark
04-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I really hope they draft Kane to RAW!

christianedge
04-24-2010, 09:32 PM
my predictions/wants:
Raw: shad, mcintyre, hart dynasty, truth, morrison, edge, kane, layla, mccool
SD: orton, bourne, henry, ryder, rosa, carlito, show, miz, rhodes, hornswoggle

The Mac
04-24-2010, 09:36 PM
cena should go to smackdown
he's become stale on raw
hart dynasty would do better on raw

christianedge
04-25-2010, 10:39 AM
^ i wish they would send cena to sd, and taker to raw. that would be huge, but i just dont see that happening. that would probably even help sd's ratings and not be having to always find a damn network. what happened to upn?

Konan
04-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Edge to RAW seems smart. But they have tried putting Rey on RAW and it has never worked out all that great. He fits perfectly on SmackDown and has a great fued with Punk right now, why throw it away? And plus SmackDown has a huge Hispanic demographic so a lot of those people tune in just to see Rey.

John
04-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Kelly Kelly goes from RAW to SmackDown: Meh. She didn't do anything on Raw.

Big Show goes from RAW to SmackDown: Happy about this one, quite frankly. He did great in his tag team storyline so I think he deserves this little move.

John Morrison goes from SmackDown to RAW: Meh, I'm not pleased. He was doing great on Smackdown and now he's on raw, his talents will be lost in the mist of the main eventers.

R-Truth goes from SmackDown to RAW: Horrible. R-Truth is a terrible worker who shouldn't even be in WWE. I hate this guy.

Edge goes from SmackDown to RAW: Great move. Edge made an instant impact as he speared Orton. Great :D.

Kofi Kingston goes from RAW to SmackDown: Great. We should now see Kofi elevate himself to the next level.

Christian goes from RAW to SmackDown: Great move. Christian should now be able to focus on being his best and improving now he's on SD.

Chris Jericho goes from SmackDown to RAW: Ugh. Not happy by this move. Jericho needs to stay on Smackcown; He did a great job there.