PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Orlando Jordan signs multi-year contract!

John
04-10-2010, 04:37 PM
TNA Wrestling has signed Orlando Jordan to a new multi-year deal with the company. Jordan joins Brian Kendrick and Christy Hemme who also signed long term deals with TNA earlier this week.

WNW

DUKE NUKEM
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
thanks for the update john

Smartmark
04-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Jiiizes!

A shame that Kendrick signed a long-time contract :(

Thanx for posting John!

Kage
04-11-2010, 02:39 AM
^Are you from bizzaro-world? Cuz everything you just said is backwards.

Smartmark
04-11-2010, 03:18 AM
^^ What is that suppose to mean??

Kage
04-11-2010, 03:21 AM
^Meaning it's a bad thing OJ got a multi year deal, when you think it's a good thing. And it's a good thing that TBK got a multi year deal, when you think it's a bad thing. And bizzaro world is a Superman reference if you didn't get that.

Smartmark
04-11-2010, 03:24 AM
^^ To sort things out for you:

I never found Orlando Jordan interesting, neither is he good in the ring. But I don't really care if TNA want to waste money on him. I just don't understand why they keep signing guys when their roster is stacked already.

And if you haven't found out yet, I am a big ROH & PWG fan, and would want Brian back there instead of TNA. That's why I think it is a shame? Get it now?

Big Evil
04-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Orlando Jordan could possible be used for something worth a damn if TNA tried, but if so far his only role has been to flirt with his real-life boyfriend on-screen and shove that crap in our faces, then I don't want to see him and he doesn't deserve to have a job in TNA if that's the only crap he can produce for our entertainment.

scorpionf
04-12-2010, 04:36 AM
I don't mind Hemme as a backstage interviewer, and I like than Kendrick has signed with TNA on a long term contract....

But what freaking drugs were they on when they decided to sign Orlando Jordan to a multi year contract?!?!

DDpeepee
04-12-2010, 05:37 PM
isnt orlando jordan the one that got beat/dropped his title to an over the hill Warrior? i wouldnt be able to take him seriously as a wrestler let alone sign him to a multi year contract. QUIT SIGNING WWE BURNOUTS TNA & MAYBE YOULL GET BETTER RATINGS

NightmareRko
04-13-2010, 05:18 AM
The title should read Yonk OJ is on Tv