PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Jordan's Male Companion Gone From TNA Wrestling

John
04-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Mike Aldren is reporting Orlando Jordan's storyline companion, Cameron, is gone from TNA Wrestling. One of the biggest reasons for his departure is because of the incident at the Hard Rock when an intoxicated Ric Flair had a run-in with Cameron and ended up making him cry. Aldren reports TNA already has a replacement for Cameron if they plan to continue to storyline.

WNW

DUKE NUKEM
04-15-2010, 06:35 PM
they should stop the storyline all together thanks for the post John

Big Evil
04-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Well here's to hoping they cancel the storyline, because if they didn't get the message before they should have gotten it by Flair's ranting. No straight man wants to see a gay couple being played out on television, especially on a wrestling show! Now maybe Orlando can shut his dumb ass up and try actually wrestling and entertaining us with what we want to see... still won't help knowing his ass is gay and he's wrestling out there with other men... wonder what they think when he has them in a hammerlock?

TJChurch
04-16-2010, 01:50 AM
I read it had little to do with Flair, & more to do with the fact it also upset the wife of a high-powered executive who was in the same place @ the same time.

Who cares? Flair hasn't been able to wrestle for years, & OJ never could. Make this guy earn the job on his own, if at all.

Swinny
04-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Well here's to hoping they cancel the storyline, because if they didn't get the message before they should have gotten it by Flair's ranting. No straight man wants to see a gay couple being played out on television, especially on a wrestling show! Now maybe Orlando can shut his dumb ass up and try actually wrestling and entertaining us with what we want to see... still won't help knowing his ass is gay and he's wrestling out there with other men... wonder what they think when he has them in a hammerlock?

This is such a completely ignorant statement. Yeah, because he's gay he obviously gets turned on by any and all men he's in the ring with... it's just ridiculous. I may not be the biggest Orlando Jordan fan, nor do I think this angle is necessary, but thoughts like these are pathetic and just enforce the stereotype of the ignorant, close-minded, redneck wrestling fan.

The Mac
04-16-2010, 02:53 AM
he's not the first gay wrestler either pat patterson was gay as well
and he is considered a legend kanyon was to but everyone is makin such a big deal about orlando jordan

TJChurch
04-16-2010, 02:56 AM
he's not the first gay wrestler either pat patterson was gay as well
and he is considered a legend kanyon was to but everyone is makin such a big deal about orlando jordan

That's b/c those you mentioned had talent that could also be discussed.

Travicity
04-16-2010, 03:02 AM
My brother's name is Cameron. Im sorry Flair made Cameron cry?

ArJay
04-16-2010, 07:35 PM
This is such a completely ignorant statement. Yeah, because he's gay he obviously gets turned on by any and all men he's in the ring with... it's just ridiculous. I may not be the biggest Orlando Jordan fan, nor do I think this angle is necessary, but thoughts like these are pathetic and just enforce the stereotype of the ignorant, close-minded, redneck wrestling fan.

Couldn't have said it better myself man. Bravo.

RKblOw
04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
The OJ character is gross. Instead of showing a bi gay man as an honest strong athlete, they portray him as the freaks and low moral gay pride parade types that get naked in public and act disgusting. These are the types that make people uneasy with public displays of homosexuality.

Clearly Ric Flair hates this angle and stirred some shit up to get the guy canned. Honestly, good job Naitch.

TJChurch
04-16-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't think it matters if he's bi or gay; Even if he were straight, he's still awful & doesn't belong in the ring.