PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Comes Down With Illness

John
04-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Daniel Bryan came down with a nasty virus on the flight hom from England earlier this week. Bryan blogged about it on the WWE Universe website. Below are the highlights:

I just got back from England last night, and boy am I sick. About half way through the 11 hour plane ride I started getting the shivers and my fever hasn’t subsided. I’m consistently amazed how much I can vomit considering I haven’t eaten anything for over 16 hours… perhaps that’s too much information. Anyways, I have a super weak immune system (yep, another nerdly thing about me that Michael Cole can rag on), which is the main reason I decided to go vegan. Plant based diets use less of the body’s energy to digest food, allowing more of your body’s resources to go towards fighting off illness and infections. It is not working at the moment. Such is my life.

My interview this week on NXT sucked. I know it did. It didn’t help that Matt Stryker interrupted me, but its not like I was going to light the world on fire anyways. When he said “passion,” the idea that ran through my head was this: Explain the Daniel Bryan Manliness Meter. Describe one thing I’ve done that was really manly (in 2007 I detached my retina in a match and then continued fight for another ten minutes). Say that not only was that manly but it shows the passion I have. My closing line was going to be “Passion is what got me here, and passion will take me home.” It’s a line I’ve heard somewhere else, but I can’t remember where. Alas, I never got there and I didn’t feel like I had enough time after the interruption, so I just went for a cheap crowd reaction. And I DO love England! As a side note, I saw Vickie Guerrero later in the evening and she said “You sucked tonight.” Nothing to boost the old confidence like constructive criticism.

Another side note, Wade Barrett did fantastic, and “winds of change” was great lateral thinking.

PWS

DUKE NUKEM
04-17-2010, 07:42 AM
thanks for the post John

Smartmark
04-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanx for the post John

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-18-2010, 06:31 AM
he sucks alright overhyped Jobber