PDA

View Full Version : Eve

John
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
This past monday on Raw, We saw Eve defeat Maryse for the Divas championship. The match lasted for a few minutes and wasn't anything special. WWE usually likes to alter things when they are in the UK, But why Eve? Surely Katie Lea would have been a better choice. Eve is noticably shakey and sometimes makes some mistakes. Eve has some potential, Where will WWE take her next?

Kage
04-19-2010, 12:34 AM
Probably no where, considering she is a woman. Not being sexist, that's how it happens

deadmanwalkin
04-19-2010, 06:24 AM
maryse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swinny
04-19-2010, 07:28 AM
I don't understand why they put the title on her in the first place. Maryse might not be the best in the ring but she's improved greatly since she started and she plays a really great heel and has a good character... Eve just has nothing going for her at all.

jedi71
04-20-2010, 06:29 PM
i dont really mind putting the title on her she's not horrible in the ring but i think it was a little soon for it.

Bubala
04-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Hey is Natalya officially on RAW now? Because now that the Harts are getting some attention they should let her start wrestling, and take the title from Eve. It'd be about damn time too.