PDA

View Full Version : TNA stepped up.

John
04-20-2010, 05:53 PM
TNA gave me a lasting impression this week that they really stepped up as a whole.

TNA have been known in the past for having relatively small matches and long boring promo's that don't really go anywhere. However, This week on iMPACT we saw 3 good matches (Team Hogan/Flair, Aj vs. RVD and RVD vs. Jeff) & saw some small yet still good promo's. One of the promos we saw featured Eric and Hogan discussing several things; in the space of several minutes we had been introduced to the ranking system, seen more of Brooke, had more promotion for the main event and a promise that iMPACT will be better in the future. Hogan and Bischoff were only on the screen for a few minutes, but they managed to get across quite afew topics.

One of the main reasons as to why I found TNA hard to watch a year ago was due to the small matches that lasted for a few minutes and were a quick exhibition of the two talent without any direct impact on the storyline. TNA this week used the RVD/Styles match to also further promote the whole Hogan/Flair war.

How can TNA maintain this high standard we saw last night?

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-20-2010, 06:43 PM
only until RAW gets it stars back :shifty:

but seriosuly that event would have made the few thousand people that bought the PPV look like fools

jedi71
04-20-2010, 06:51 PM
it was a solid show i only hope they can keep this going forward in the right direction.

taker124ever
04-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah I enjoyed TNA last night and I felt that RVD winning the title was a step in the right direction. Now maybe and RVD and Aj Styles fued would be decent and TNA could start beating the WWE. Cant wait til' it happens so WWE could stop bragging and put on a better show instead of thinking they could do whatever they want and still have people watching. It sickens me.

The next step for TNA would be to start traveling. They need to get on the road and get their name more reconized.

Kage
04-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Normally I would be complaining about a random championship change like what happened last night. But it was done so well that I'm not going to say anything bad about it. Plus it was Van Dam :D