PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio

Dubbz4president
07-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Hey guys i was wondering what you all thought about his long tittle run as the World Champion. IMO I hated it. A guy that is half the size as me going week after week retaining the tittle, it kind of just made me sick to my stomach and the fact that they used Eddie Guerrero's death to push storylines since the Royal Rumble, I just hated it.

I love it when WWE pushes new wrestlers to superstar status but come on. Look at this statistic:

WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2003: (Watch it if you don't believe me) Rey Mysterio was the 2nd person eliminated in the match!! And your telling me 3 years later he's gonna win it? I know its a show but i think its kind of stupid.

I love the WWE and i'm hoping one of you guys can change my outlook on Rey. Give me your opinions, i'm very openminded.

Ethan Hunt
07-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Speaking of the stats.............Triple H jobbed to Ultimate Warrior at WM12 @ 1:22! and 3 yrs later he won the WWF title!

Also, Randy Orton was crushed by Brock Lesnar in 2002 in minutes, but 2 yrs later he won the WHC.

Stats dont play much important role in WWE. Rey is a hardworking man, and he's worked for last 16-18 yrs. So he deserved a shot at the title.

Eddie storyline made me seck too, but cant help.

Dubbz4president
07-30-2006, 06:54 AM
Yea ur right about the Orton and Triple H thing but at least they have a heavyweight apperance.

I don't know about you but when you think you can kick the Smackdown Champion's ass in a real fight then he shouldn't be champion.