PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Speaks On Royal Rumble, Ticket Information For Event

OMEN
01-26-2006, 02:32 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/2004266
At yesterday’s Royal Rumble press conference in Miami, Fl. Triple H made a statement towards Rey Mysterio dedicating winning the Royal Rumble match to Eddie Guerrero. Triple H said the following:

"With respect to Rey Mysterio, I've actually never heard somebody dedicate a loss to somebody. If you think that you're going to the Royal Rumble and that you're going to win, I've got news for you. I don't care if Eddie Guerrero reaches down out of the sky and helps you himself -- it's not going to happen."

On February 11, 2006, tickets will go on sale for WWE’s first Saturday Night’s Main Event taping since 1992. The taping however will actually be held on Saturday, March 18, 2006 at the Cobo Arena in Detroit and will air during primetime hours.

Credit: Miami Herald

W-OLF
01-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Ok triple H I get the gimmick we all do ,but was that necessary . And also looking at Shawn knowing hes a born again christian and telling him he has more money than god. We get it WWE shock tv well its not shocking just over the top and not needed. I really dislike the WWE product these days.

Austinfan4Life
01-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Wow.. Thats pretty harsh. Gimmicks can go so far dude.. You shouldn't of even commented.. O well he's a pro wrestler. Being in Character is what they have to do. So i guess it just makes us hate him more.. Heel threw and threw.

W-OLF
01-26-2006, 05:59 PM
I shouldnt have commented? Sure I should freedom of speech its my right as an american to state my point and beliefs.

The Rock
01-26-2006, 07:03 PM
heh, Triple H is greatness when speaking, it's why I like the guy. :)

LG
01-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Vince McMahon has gone too far. I think somehow that Shawn is going to lose. I think he is going to retire from WWE and make his way to TNA. I bet you that after WM22 he is gone. I got to hand to it Triple H that through the years he has been one of the best, but now he is just putting his accomplishments in his face and I will be glad when someone comes along, like when Brock Lesnar and Goldberg came along and beat the greatest, like The Rock one two three
The day Triple H gets the beating of a lifetime will be the day my dreams come true and if he is still there if I join the WWE, I will personally show him what it means to be a LoW Champion! (lol)

Austinfan4Life
01-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I shouldnt have commented? Sure I should freedom of speech its my right as an american to state my point and beliefs.

LOL.. Dude.. I was talking about HHH. Saying that Triple H shouldn't of even commented.