PDA

View Full Version : Whom do you think is theMost Misused Wrestler in WWE???

Ethan Hunt
07-30-2006, 06:51 AM
Whom do you think is theMost Misused Wrestler in WWE???
IMO, it was Christian in his WWE days.

Dubbz4president
07-30-2006, 06:58 AM
I really wanna say Triple H right now on the simple fact that he's not wrestling serious matches but I would say one of the most misued wrestler IMO is Shelton Benjamin. He's shown so much talent in various WWE matches and right now the WWE isnt even giving him a real storyline? Good topic, its tough, thats all i could think of.

the phenomenal sid
07-30-2006, 09:14 AM
BENOIT.not many title reigns as wwe or whc champ.and even kane only one title reign in a stupid gimmick for one day and that katie vick storyline!!

Abhishek_Divekar
07-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Agree with u sid Benoit

CanadianDestroyer
07-30-2006, 05:29 PM
I'd have to say Carlito or Shelton Benjamin

Spawn
07-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I'd have to say Carlito or Shelton Benjamin
Carlito...dude he is still gettin started, give him a chance to build up a little bit. But ur right about Shelton Benjamin.

the phenomenal sid
07-31-2006, 04:22 AM
carlito & benjamin both r still mid-carders dude.they have a good 3-4 years b4 they become main-eventers.even rock,hhh,hbk,benoit & kane had to go through this phase b4 getting their push.actually i feel that only taker is the one wrestler who was pushed to main event status within 1 or 1&1/2 years of his debut bcoz of his popularity.

Spawn
07-31-2006, 04:26 AM
carlito & benjamin both r still mid-carders dude.they have a good 3-4 years b4 they become main-eventers.even rock,hhh,hbk,benoit & kane had to go through this phase b4 getting their push.actually i feel that only taker is the one wrestler who was pushed to main event status within 1 or 1&1/2 years of his debut bcoz of his popularity.
All of what u said was true

F4L
07-31-2006, 05:01 AM
The whole Spirit Squad especially Kenny, but that SHOULD change soon according to plans...

Spawn
07-31-2006, 05:02 AM
The whole Spirit Squad especially Kenny, but that SHOULD change soon according to plans...
ya but wwe has to stop draggen there ass on the ss. wernt they gonna break em up 2 weeks ago?

stoker1969
07-31-2006, 01:35 PM
oh, where to start on this one, there are so many. the present roster who would have to be considered:
Shelton Benjamin, Nick Dinsmore(Eugene), Vito, Snitsky (even though i think he sucks, he is still being misused), William Regal (if i hear "all hail king booker agian,im gonna scream), Matt Hardy, & Lita (the not wrestling thing,she was one of the best females in ability). Those are the ones that come to mind for the present roster but for past roster here are a few:

Scott Steiner, Chuck Palumbo, Sean O'Haire, Mark Jindrak, Rosey, Test, Johnny Stamboli & Tajiri come to mind.

Spawn
07-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey what ever happened to sean o heir?

Ethan Hunt
08-01-2006, 04:16 AM
^ yup man....the guy was promising!

The Lost Soul 13
08-02-2006, 05:01 AM
O' Haire got Burchilled. He had a gimmick that could have been great. It was actually going well then for some reason I may never understand he was depushed into Velocity and subsequently released.

Slim
08-02-2006, 05:48 AM
hmmm I'll have to start with Shelton and Charlie... WGTT was really one of the best tag teams to come along in a long long lonnnnggg time. They worked so well together then they were just disbanded.

Shelton has a lotta promise but so far he's not allowed to really showcase what he can do. Although really the only thing holding him back is his mic work. It lacks.

Charlie on the otherhand has the skills and he has better mic skills yet what is he stuck doing? Nothin.

Benoit... Benoit was underused for the longest of times. He finally became world champion and even then he was playing second fiddle on Raw to the Triple H feud with Eugene. EUGENE!

Speakin of which... Nick Dinsmore is a huge talent that is being wasted on the dumbest gimmick... a mentally challenged wrestler in Eugene.

The list can continue on and on.

the phenomenal sid
08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
shelton was better than charlie so they thought they can make shelton a better singles guy.
eugene is one of the unluckiest guys in wwe.he's trained orton and others and all he gets is a retard gimmick!wtf??but i say at summerslam whack him on his head with a chair and make him normal and give him something decent.in wwe you never know what might happen:Dbut i agree about benoit

supercarbide
08-03-2006, 10:51 AM
im not tryin to sound repetitive but yeah i think shelton benjamin is misused... i was gonna say mr. kennedy but they are startin to give kennedy a little more push

KLM
08-05-2006, 01:42 AM
1)Shelton Benjamin-He has so much unused talent that can be very benefictial as shown in MITB & MITB 2
2)Kenny-He is the same as benjamin good athlete he has a chance to be large

orton2
08-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Chavo Guerreo

Dubbz4president
08-07-2006, 07:06 PM
i say at summerslam whack Eugene on his head with a chair and make him normal and give him something decent.in wwe you never know what might happen:Dbut i agree about benoit

That would be an awsome story! Eugene getting hit with a chair and coming to Raw the next night speechless with a big bandage around his head and then slowly he realizes he doesn't have the problem anymore.

That might be a problem with Fans with down syndrome. Going to there backyard and hitting eachother with chairs in hope to be normal...lawsuits lol

wm22champ
08-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Johnny Nitro hands down. At first, I thought he was just a card filler, but after the triple threat match at Vengeance, it convinced me that they are not using him at his full potential. Not to rule out Benjamin or Carlito.