PDA

View Full Version : General Ranting.

King Placebo
07-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, so i'm just going to randomily rant on some stuff.

People at work- The people that work with me have to be the most useless pieces of shit that has ever walked on earth. They are dillusional. They are dumb. They have no idea what they're doing. They annoy the hell out of me, and it's getting on my nerves. Now it's just some of them. Most of the workers are cool, and get along with me well. The rest though are really fucking annoying.

Bad Headaches- For the past couple of weeks, i've had very bad headaches. The annoying thing is that is always comes and goes. It's not a short ongoing thing. It stays for a period of time, then goes away, then comes back later on. I don't need a doctor, i just hate the way it appears out of nowhere, it's annoying as fuck.

Yeah, i just felt like doing a rant on something.

W-OLF
07-31-2006, 02:41 AM
Bad Headaches- For the past couple of weeks, i've had very bad headaches. The annoying thing is that is always comes and goes. It's not a short ongoing thing. It stays for a period of time, then goes away, then comes back later on. I don't need a doctor, i just hate the way it appears out of nowhere, it's annoying as fuck.

I hear ya there , they been getting bad as of late as well too and I'm not the only one nor are you . So many possibilities lack of sleep,not eating , or (im hoping its just the heat).

Appels
07-31-2006, 03:02 AM
Computer Viruses.

I dont need to explain further.

Jodes
08-01-2006, 12:41 AM
subject ex husband Richard.

see he knows the things he saids will push my buttons. i have full custody of Austin he can't take him anywhere without my permission. he's been on me now for a few weeks about letting him take austin to see his mom in NY. #1 she has never seen austin because she thinks he's balck and she is very racist. her first grandchild and she's never seen him. she has said some very nasty things to me over the years about me and my family. she also has never even tried to see or even talk to austin. so it will be over my dead body that she ever sees him. #2 richard doesn't even take austin on his court appointed visits. he supposed to take him every other weekend and four hours one day a week of his choosing. he takes him maybe once every two months and it's only overnight. never has taken him for the fours hours even once. austin is getting to the stage where he cries when he has to go to his house. i won't be one of those mothers that keep their kid from his dad. IMO richard is doing that all by himself. he's been a real dick to me lately because i won't let him take austin. now the last two times he's had him austin has come back acting weird. so i'll be like dick what's with him. he's like oh i hit him or oh i put him in timeout for a long time. ok that's where i get pissed. i went to a therapist for over a year to learn how to handle austin because as you know he's autistic. you can't treat him like you would other kids his age. he's very stressful most times and i've been having trouble dealing with him lately. but i've been trying to use the steps the therapist gave me and it's been working. dick never tried or even wanted to go to help him deal with his son. by hitting him and putting him in that timeout for 2 hours IMO has made austin not trust him. i've tried to explain this to dick but he's like fuck you and all that. i've given up. see austin can talk more now and can tell me his feelings. he said daddy is rude to him and makes him cry and never listens to him. i tried to explain that daddy is just confused about him and he loves him very much. austin saids no he doesn't and no talking about daddy MAMA!!!!! i tried to tell dick that and he said i said it for austin. i did not. so people have been asking me why i don't talk as much here anymore. well all of this shit is on my mind and i tend to hold things in. thanks to whoever read this. made me feel better to write it and get it out off my chest.

$tu
08-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Well babe, if you ever want to talk... like I said... $tu's here
sounds like Dick's a real DICK...
and as for rants, well I got nothing to rant about.. it's good to be $tu and if it isn't a run/punching bag/gym will take care of it...

Sunshine Acid
08-01-2006, 04:04 AM
I want to rant about ovens...they aren't stoner friendly. I'll rant later, maybe.

jalenrose
11-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Cats r gay