PDA

View Full Version : Wat makes a match look good.......

Abhishek_Divekar
07-30-2006, 03:13 PM
1. Clean flawless wrestling.....?
2. Spots.....?
3. Number of finishers used.....?
4. Endurance of a superstar in the match......?
5. Blood.....?

IMO a good star match has atleast a single of the above points

the phenomenal sid
07-30-2006, 03:21 PM
no none of these.i feel its innovation,creativity and adaptation to the situation.thats what makes people like taker angle and eddie and benoit so popular.take this example.i saw a video in youtube where in a taker v/s kane match,when taker is on the steel steps during his entrance and suddenly instead of the lights coming on,kanes pyro goes off.taker bends down instinctively but he converts that into a bend to enter through the ropes.there are many more examples of goof-ups that were brilliantly covered up by the wrestlers and that impresses me most

Spawn
07-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I think you have to have a good hype build up, And it doesnt hurt to have a dramatic ending, I like when there is blood and finishers in the match. O ya one more thing, JRs screaming at the end of a main event makes it alot better imo.

Dubbz4president
07-31-2006, 09:20 AM
I personally think that 30% of the match is in the making of it. Hype is a huge part because it creates the feeling of hate between 2 guys that in real life have no problem with eachother. I dont belive spots make a great match, but adding a spot to an already great match is awsome. I think other than in the making a match needs to make you say "Wow!", there has to be a true showing of strength, endurance, and creativity amoung both wrestlers.

Ethan Hunt
07-31-2006, 12:55 PM
To make a match good, following are mandatory
~ A buildup for atleast 2 weeks
~ Clean flawless wrestling throughout
~ some spots are welcome ( if any )
~ An Epic finish.

These can make a match really good!