PDA

View Full Version : 2 Contracts up, Suicide Over?, A New Title? and a Team Returning?

Travicity
05-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Ok cant see these posted and they're from quite a few days ago so I apologize if they have and I love you all.

As noted before, TNA is planning on bringing back LAX once Hernandez returns. Right now they will be feuding with Matt Morgan and someone else over the TNA Tag Team Titles.

- The Suicide character may be finished in TNA. There was talk of bringing the gimmick back with Kiyoshi under the mask but it’s not looking good.

- There has been talk of dropping the TNA Global Title and bringing in a Hardcore Title. Back when Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan first arrived, they wanted to do away with the Global Title but Dixie Carter was one of the main ones who wanted to keep it around.

Taylor Wilde may be released from TNA soon as her contract expires this Summer and there is talk that the company doesn’t want to re-new her deal.

Another star that may be on his way out of TNA is Brutus Magnus. There is some heat on Magnus with TNA officials and his deal is also expiring soon.

Team 3D are trying to get TNA to bring in Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) as a regular roster member. Runt made a special appearance on iMPACT a few weeks ago to team with 3D. There is also talk of a heel turn by Jesse Neal.

WN.

Kage
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
The funny thing about Magnus is, that they were saying that they were going to build British Invasion around him and push him, but Terry and Williams both went on to win singles titles and Magnus hasn't been doing anything.

mikedudelang
05-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Won't miss Brutus at all. Never was a fan...

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Magnus was turning out to be prett good. As for Taylor, well they killed the Knockout Division long ago so no surprise there

Smartmark
05-06-2010, 02:18 AM
A Hardcore Belt in TNA? :think: Maybe....Maybe....

Punisher
05-06-2010, 06:00 AM
LAX coming back :bow: I might actually watch TNA again

Konan
05-06-2010, 06:36 AM
wow thats great thanks fir the post

DUKE NUKEM
05-06-2010, 04:17 PM
thanks for the post travis