PDA

View Full Version : Skirt-wearing man spared prison

John
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Peter Trigger was banned from wearing a skirt or showing bare legs on a school day between 8.30am and 10am and 2.45pm and 4pm.

The order, handed to him in December 2008, also banned him from behaving in a manner which causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to others.

On Friday, Northampton magistrates found Trigger guilty of breaching the Asbo by deliberately bending over in front of his neighbours early in the morning on December 16 last year, causing them harassment, alarm and distress.

Trigger was given the Asbo, which runs until 2013, in December 2008 after parents complained he was waiting near a primary school in the town dressed in clothes similar to school uniform - a grey skirt and jumper, white shirt, baseball cap and tie.

Northampton Magistrates' Court heard he was seen outside his house in Farndon Close, Northampton, at 7.25am on December 16 last year by neighbours Philip and Mary Copping.

They told the court Trigger, who was wearing a skirt over trousers, deliberately bent down three times in front of the van, until they drove off.

Mrs Copping said: "He was doing something with his shoelaces, undoing them and then tying them up, he does it for about three times until we actually go. I was quite upset about it, it's not very nice to see. I think he does it to wind my husband up."

Magistrates found Trigger - who wore trousers, a shirt, jumper and scarf to court - guilty of breaching his Asbo, but agreed not to activate a previous suspended sentence for exposure, sparing him a custodial sentence.

Trigger has to attend sex offenders' group work and is on the sex offenders register for seven years and is under supervision for 24 months. Magistrates also imposed a 12-week curfew from 7am to 9am.

DUKE NUKEM
05-08-2010, 04:24 PM
thanks for the read john